corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What would you do ??

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What would you do ??
SteveW

User status: Offline
16th Oct 06 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As it was a rollover lottery this weekend just gone i played it. (didnt win) but was thinking.. Winning £20m is quite a life changing thing.

What would you do ?? would you still work or maybe setup a business of your own ?

I would probably take a 2 year holiday, travel to places i have wanted to see and stay in some nice hotels.
Then buy a nice apartment and house plus house in another country. New Zealand (apartment in london, house on outskirts) then buy some cars, BMW M6, Zonda, and some classics..
Get lots of gadgets for house/app

then i think i would get a job with no Responsibilities doing something i love. So would be to do with cars or maybe just work in a cool shop 9-5 mon-fri

all in that would take up about £4m
would give some money to charity and to family/friends...
Siberia

16th Oct 06 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i always say i'd start my own business.... but why would i need to really... like how much interest does20m make a week in the bank?
ClaireF

16th Oct 06 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would open up a rescue kennels for dogs that are abandonned
antscorsa

16th Oct 06 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

treat my mates to a massive holiday, maybe buy them all a cool gift like lol.
give rents and sister a few mill each.
then id buy myself a nice house in country and a penthouse flat in london.
treat myself to a few cars and massive shopign spree.
then id open up a design firm where i just design what i want with loads of finacially backing, be sooo happy then!!!
Kathryn W

16th Oct 06 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Firstly i'd give money to my mum and dad for a bigger house.. Give them about 500,000k..

Then i'd go buy myself a reasonable car, perhaps a new MR2 or a Honda S2000, give gaz enough to get his car sorted.

Go on holiday somewhere with rest of family for a couple of months, id most probably visit a number of different countries spend a couple of weeks in each one...

Buy myself a nice little house and furnish it and i think then i'd put the rest in a savings account or something, give me little sister some money for her future...

I think i'd spend about 1.5 million in first year

But i'd get to bored sitting around the house all day so i'd most prob get myself a little part time job, doing something that interests me
Cosmo

16th Oct 06 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very similar to what you've said really.

Travel for a few years, doing it properly with plenty of time to relax and see the sights, etc and staying in nice place.

Nice house, new apartment in Manchester. House in Puerto Banus. Plenty of gadgets for those places.

Loads of cars (super cars and classics), and other toys.

Then once Ive finished travelling I'd set-up a few businesses and employ managers to run them day to day and I'd just keep an eye over them all.
a_j_mair

16th Oct 06 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt tell anyone for a start
then i would quit my current job, buy myself a plot of ladn and design myself a house. The probably treat myself and family abit then invest it in the family buisness, let my mum and dad take things easier.

would need a few holidays a year and some nice cars aswell
Nismo

16th Oct 06 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Move abroad set up some nightclubs and property.
Greasemonkey

16th Oct 06 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Buy all 7 houses in my close, stick a set of huge gates to the entrance of the close, name the close after me, move my closest mates into the houses and stick a suprise car into each of the garages for em, they pick da house and have no idea what car they gonna get. I would then work on cars too much and do 9-5 in HMV
gianluigi

16th Oct 06 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buuy everythign i ever wanted, then piss off to australia, and live out my days in Sydney, occasionally meeting for drinkolo's with Cybermonkey
Carl

16th Oct 06 at 10:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd move out to australia, I'd take my parents with me buy them an house and give them enough money to see them through, i'd also consider buy other halfs parents an house so they could move over.
My house would have plenty of land, i'd then proced to pimp it out cribs style. a nice swimming pool, a big garage/ games room etc. A massive bedroom, a sex dungeon type thing in the cellar. That kind of stuff.
Cosmo

16th Oct 06 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
a sex dungeon type thing in the cellar.

I hope you win it so you can post pics of this in use with your missus

[Edited on 16-10-2006 by Cosmo]
Melville

16th Oct 06 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First off I wouldnt tell anyone. I would try and make it look like I had maybe come onto some inheritance as there are plenty gangs out there that will make your life a missery if you dont pay them "protection" money!
Jules S
Premium Member

16th Oct 06 at 10:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by a_j_mair
i wouldnt tell anyone for a start

Wise words,

Although I think I would have to tell my parents, they might be a little concerned when I dropped a Million into their account
SteveW

16th Oct 06 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i wouldnt inform the papers or a lot of my friends.. or you cunts on here
Tom

16th Oct 06 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Love the way with £20m kat would sort out gaz's car

Very similar to cosmo but first thing i'd do is look for a cool as fuck pad in the hills in ibiza, where i would spend every summer. I would set-up a few businesses probably help a few mates with jobs. E.g. open a garage for my mechanic mate, you need to help subsidise them to live the lifestyle unless you wana be lonely spending all your money

I would try and keep it quiet but doubt it would for long
Cybermonkey

16th Oct 06 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i won $20million about 6 months ago now, hasnt really changed my life much, just get laid loads more and i can spend as much as i want on booze and not feel bad

Disclaimer: this post might not be factually correct at time of going to press of button
Liam

16th Oct 06 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£20m *thinks*

I'd give my rents about £5m to share between them, and my bro. That should see them have everything they ever wanted.

I'd go and live in 1 of these new flats they are building in my local town and buy a house in the country.

I'd also invest into some business abroad, probably nightclubs in Ibiza etc. and also buy alot of cars, clothes. Other things for shits and giggles, i.e quads, dirt bikes etc.

I'd buy a boat aswell.
Ojc

16th Oct 06 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Move to Bavaria, buy lots of guns , live in a Swiss style chalet and kill deers.
mikenoncorsa

16th Oct 06 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did win this weekend but only £61. Better than nothing!!

I think i'd give some to my family and friends. Have a massive pad built with cool as fuck gadgets plastered all round it! Probably build a massive entertainment centre somewhere> paintball, go-kart, quads, moto x, and other stuff. Then play in everyday. Or play golf on my own course which i'd build! Relax and have fun!
kz

16th Oct 06 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id keep my house... as i love the location. but obviously make it the bollocks, spend about £25k per room should do it! convert the attick etc... sound proof my room too

id buy a 350Z i reckon for every day use. then have a ferrari, maybe porsche GT in storage (wouldnt want em left outside my house really!)

id quit my job but start my own thing promoting and running nu house and UKG nights... wouldnt care if i wasnt making too much money! just be sick to own my own club and listen to the music i love whenever i want
Tom

16th Oct 06 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be a fucking pro at golf, I'd be track daying every week and alot of cars would be passing through my garages

I'd have quads, loads of bikes, mates could just get on a block policy with me and borrow cars

I would so be travelling to see as many places i've fancied as I could but not all in one go, probably do a few summers in ibiza and then go 3 times a year on top of that to warmer climates in winter, oz etc.
Cybermonkey

16th Oct 06 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kz
convert the attick

i would spend some of it on secondary education if i were you.

Attic
Cybermonkey

16th Oct 06 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i believe i would BUY Uluru just to piss off the aborignes
Mather.16v

16th Oct 06 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd keep it as quiet as long as possible, then turn up at me mates houses in a Lambo Gallardo

id share 5mil with family and treat all my real close mates to nice cars(m3's, evo's ect), id have a mansion with everything, pool, footy pitch, carp lake ect ect

invest alot into property here and abroad, definatly a place in ibiza/magaluf for everyone to spent all summer in

id have a massssive garage full of super cars, classics, tracks cars.... you get the idea. i would definatly turn my 106 into something special and maybe a corsa just for kicks

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What would you do ?? 22 database queries in 0.1776650 seconds