corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » good location

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author good location
Mo

User status: Offline
13th Oct 06 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need a good location (good background) for car pics near Bolton. Any recommendations?
random dav
Premium Member

13th Oct 06 at 17:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/andyrs1800/Mates%20Cars/Neil/DCP_2939.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/andyrs1800/Mates%20Cars/Neil/DCP_2938.jpg

they up at the Morrisons on Chorley whichever Road it is, ot theres the usual Winter Hill Road

WRLFC !

Project cars
Adam_B

13th Oct 06 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reebok? new bit across the road
Mo

13th Oct 06 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

near morrisons? that background don't look farmiliar and i live round the corner from morrisons lol
random dav
Premium Member

13th Oct 06 at 20:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think its in the corner behind the petrol station effort, not been there in ages

WRLFC !

Project cars
Mo

13th Oct 06 at 23:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool will check it out
Andyrs1800

14th Oct 06 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U beat me to it dav, was gonna say that 1, me and chapcorsa were gonna go today to get pics of his but he couldnt be arsed, I took them pics ages ago, its next to the petrol station on morrisons on chorley old rd, proper good spot that,

This pic was also taken there

PS, u have pm
Mo

14th Oct 06 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

replied

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » good location 24 database queries in 0.0111339 seconds