corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Reyland Group Buy

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Reyland Group Buy
Big_Chap

User status: Offline
10th Oct 06 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just been on the phone to martin hadland from Reyland, he is prepared to give £50 if we can get 5 orders of a set of their 300mm AP Racing rotors and bells along with AP Racing calipers (http://reyland.co.uk/index2.asp) before vat, free delivery which works out to be around £735 which is still alot of money but you are getting the best of gear. you can also use the standard vauxhall flexi pipes but you must specify where you have the standard flexi of uprated braided hoses when ordering.

I'm also told that the kit has been revised to allow better clearence of wheel spoke and to eliminate to need for wheel spacers (everything has been move inward) which was a problem with the older style.

There would be a charge of 1.9% if paying by credit card but no charge for debit card, cheque, transfers etc.

I don't really want this to turn into a debate about who is cheaper/better etc. this is a group buy for Reylands as i feel they are the best.
Jambo

11th Oct 06 at 09:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

big chp, may be interested if they are 5stud fittement for a calibra turbo...
Big_Chap

11th Oct 06 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
big chp, may be interested if they are 5stud fittement for a calibra turbo...

i will look into it, can't see there being a problem, just a case of drilling from new bell blanks
Jambo

11th Oct 06 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Big_Chap

12th Oct 06 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Reyland Group Buy 22 database queries in 0.0084510 seconds