corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Door Locks popping back up(slight essay)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Door Locks popping back up(slight essay)
daz_SRi

User status: Offline
8th Oct 06 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

94 B SRi with laserline alarm, When i go to lock my car (i use the key but also happens if i use the remote fob) The door locks will go down and lock, but almost immediately the locks pop back up and the car is open however the alarm remains active and if anything is opened the alarm goes off.

Its really pissing me off now and taking around 7 trys to get the locks to stay down and locked and sometimes just wont lock at all and i have to go round the car locking the doors and boot manually with the key. Have tried disconnecting the battery incase it re-sets the locks but its still no better or no worse.

Any ideas?
daz_SRi

9th Oct 06 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any ideas?
Cossie

9th Oct 06 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you have one lock motor not locking up just need a servo adjustment !!

New Poll