corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » smooting plastics

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author smooting plastics
John G

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 06 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a front bumper that has a fe wholes in, how am i best off smoothing them over? fibreglass? normall filler or gettin somplastic an plastic welding it over then smoothing the joins??

what papers should i use to smooth an rub down?

any advice appreciated
AndyCorsaSport

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 06 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not 100% sure, but i think you can glue a bit of plastic over the hole, from the back, then fibreglass over the front, rub down the fibreglass with 80 grit, then fill over and rub down the filler with 180 grit, and finish it off in 240, thats how i would probly do it at work.

New Poll