corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Big Ron football manager

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Big Ron football manager
nik

User status: Offline
6th Sep 06 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Watched the 3rd episode earlier, love it Actually feel sorry for the caretaker manager who ends up walking out of the club. So much passion etc, can't be easy being manager with someone looking over your shoulder although I understand why Fry agreed to it as they'd gone bust without the money from Sky. Confirmed as if we didn't already know that Barry Fry is a loon

Every Tuesday night, 10pm on Sky 1 - makes for good viewing
Robbo

6th Sep 06 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ditto last night, fkn hilarious with the bury fans!
--Dave--
Banned

7th Sep 06 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

doh, missed it last night
nik

7th Sep 06 at 15:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When it's a battle....it's a FUCKING battle, battle, battle, fucking battle battle ya fucking cunts

Loved the bit when talking to Andy Legg, their a bunch of fuckers (the players), these cunts will get you the sack

[Edited on 07-09-2006 by nik]
MarkM

7th Sep 06 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve Bleasdale was a manager of mine at one point...

Top cunt in my opinion..

nik

8th Sep 06 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seen he's coaching kids in Liverpool now, previously he was assistant to Mark Wright at Chester and Southport in the Conference before taking over as manager at P'boro when Wright was sacked/suspended. Seems a nice bloke and a hard worker but I do have to question his ways from what I've seen in the program although he was working with a bunch of cunts.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Big Ron football manager 23 database queries in 0.0086851 seconds