corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » What the fook has happend today

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What the fook has happend today
jr

User status: Offline
31st Aug 06 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im slight scared by who weve signed, there names that are to big for west ham, we (well IMO) are allwasy teh club that play well, beat a few top 3 teams in a season, and are liked bya few because of how we play, we ve got a good team, and a young team why can play well

today has been a joke, and i feel dodgy things are going on, an american honed p talksport yesterday and said this was happning and they laughed at him, now this happens

a few bits on WHO forum
Because their current club, Corinthians, do not town them. They belong to Kia Joorachabin's MSI business group.

All the Jewish brothers, Joorachabin, Zahavi, Abramavich met up yesterday in the Marriot hotel in Docklands. They have decided to loan the two players to a Premier club for a season, to put them in the showroom for Man U or Arsenal.

The Times are reporting that the club is Portsmouth, which does make sense as Gaydamark is another one of the Israeli brothers, but I have been told by someone, who is normally very reliable that it is WHU.

Yes, I find it hard to believe aswell and will not believe it until it's done definitely...but I'm only passing on info...and wouldn't do that unless I thought there was some credibility to it.
Cosmo

31st Aug 06 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they were announced as permanent deals though
jr

31st Aug 06 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, sorry update on that, they have been bought buy west ham to put them on show for the rest of the prem and are forsale in the summer

or MSI got them in, and will take over in the winter

lots of storys going around
Robbo

31st Aug 06 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I still maintain that they are 'loans' from MSI, as above, to showcase their talent... no-one was determined to sign them obv as they did not move before deadline day... when 'WHU' 'sell' them the money will got MSI not WHU IMO!
Marc

31st Aug 06 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What Cosmopoliton said.
GREG 1

31st Aug 06 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr

or MSI got them in, and will take over in the winter

I'm starting to think this
Robbo

31st Aug 06 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Noooooooo :S
jr

31st Aug 06 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
I still maintain that they are 'loans' from MSI, as above, to showcase their talent... no-one was determined to sign them obv as they did not move before deadline day... when 'WHU' 'sell' them the money will got MSI not WHU IMO!

we have said there permant deals, thats the club saying this
jr

31st Aug 06 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but Mr Dyer in the Standard is saying they were sold to West Ham because we were prepared to accept a much smaller % of the sell on fee than Man Utd or Arsenal.

I'm guessing from that we probably got the pair for something like 10m but only get 30/40% of any future fees.

Still, I'd be a happy chappy even if we just got a bag of chips when they moved on...
Cosmo

31st Aug 06 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have heard the sell on % they will give away is huge, and they only paid a small amount, but I dont think this is true.

I personally think that MSI have come back in for West Ham and have struck some sort of deal to buy them. Either right after the deadline, or sometime in the near future.

Its the only reason I can see why they have bought them on a permanent deal and not just loaned them. If they were just showing what they could do in English football then a loan would of been perfect and MSI get the full fee when they go for big money in the summer.
jr

31st Aug 06 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.squarefootball.net/article/article.asp?aid=1571
Robbo

31st Aug 06 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:

we have said there permant deals, thats the club saying this
What I eman is.. they are permanent deals form Corinthians but in reality are a free loan from MSI... when WHU 'sell' the players the cash will go to MSI!
Robbo

31st Aug 06 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
I have heard the sell on % they will give away is huge, and they only paid a small amount, but I dont think this is true.

I personally think that MSI have come back in for West Ham and have struck some sort of deal to buy them. Either right after the deadline, or sometime in the near future.

Its the only reason I can see why they have bought them on a permanent deal and not just loaned them. If they were just showing what they could do in English football then a loan would of been perfect and MSI get the full fee when they go for big money in the summer.
Because MSI still control them regardles of the status of the move from Corinthians!
Cosmo

31st Aug 06 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
What I eman is.. they are permanent deals form Corinthians but in reality are a free loan from MSI... when WHU 'sell' the players the cash will go to MSI!

But they still have a certain length contract with WHU, so even if MSI accept an offer if WHU say they arent going anywhere whilst they have them under contract they cant.
Robbo

31st Aug 06 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But part opf the deal will be that WHU do what MSI say regardin the 2!
Cosmo

31st Aug 06 at 21:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
But part opf the deal will be that WHU do what MSI say regardin the 2!

then surely this is a loan deal ONLY, and they cant come out and say its a permanent deal.

My understanding is your correct about the money, and MSI take the majority of it so WHU dont loose any money. But they are still on a set length contract so WHU have the final say on when they leave, and MSI on the price. Otherwise its not a permanct deal.
Robbo

31st Aug 06 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But its permanent out of corinthians... in case MSI come out of corinthians perhaps!
Cosmo

31st Aug 06 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
But its permanent out of corinthians... in case MSI come out of corinthians perhaps!

yeah but WHU have said they have SIGNED them permanently, not just left Corinthians permanently.
jr

Of all the conspiracy theories doing the rounds reckon this might be the most likely - MSI get a decent size stake in WH and we get two world-class players on permament contracts. They obviously want a stake in a premiership club and this is their way in.
Hammer

I think it's a good thing personally for the Premiership although if i was a West Ham fan i wouldn't get overly excited.

Maschereno will be a good signing but Tevez will just rock the boat, even with Ashton out you have a shut transfer window and 5 top strikers any of which wil not be happy sitting on the bench.
Cosmo

31st Aug 06 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sxi04
5 top strikers any of which wil not be happy sitting on the bench.

5?

Ashton is good. Tevez is good. Sherringham is past it and only comes off the bench anyway.

The rest?
Robbo

31st Aug 06 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Zamora and Harewood
Russ

31st Aug 06 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

zamora is on a roll atm, even if he didnt mean it
jr

31st Aug 06 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
zamora is on a roll atm, even if he didnt mean it

Cosmo

31st Aug 06 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Zamora is on a roll, but top forward he is not.

And Harewood, seriously

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » What the fook has happend today 23 database queries in 0.1077051 seconds