corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Corinthians duo England bound?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corinthians duo England bound?
Marc

User status: Offline
29th Aug 06 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=413004&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=&title=CORINTHIANS+DUO+ENGLAND+BOUND?

Will be touch and go now to see if these two get the go ahead before thursday night!...

I'm still unsure if Man United will sign anyone else now.
Nath

29th Aug 06 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

One of our deals went through so late last season we didnt find out til the next day. I was sat watching SSN til midnight preying we didnt sell anyone, no news was good news I thought. Til the next morning when I heard we sold our best player to WBA at 23:56

[Edited on 29-08-2006 by Nath]
Robbo

29th Aug 06 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tevez has been VERY strongly linked with Arsenal... season ticket holder I work with has heard from officials at club that we will be signing him and selling Reyes!!

I like Mascherano but we have Gilberto for a few more years by which time Diaby and a few other should be pushing for his place IMO
Robbo

29th Aug 06 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Man Utd have a tendancy to sign English talent for big money on deadline day... Rio in 2002 and Rooney in 2004... my money is on or latest star Hargreaves to sign ond eadline day this year
Nath

29th Aug 06 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Signing him and selling Cry baby Reyes will be very good business.
Marc

29th Aug 06 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Robbo, I'll drive down to Oxford and kiss you if that does happen
Robbo

29th Aug 06 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Signing him and selling Cry baby Reyes will be very good business.
Hell yes...

Marc... I think Bayern have ti sell him and IMO they are being VERY unreaosnable!! He has given them 7 years of top service and now he wants to return to his (pseudo) homeland... whats wrong with that, they get a fuck load of money and the player gets his wish... appalling behaviour IMO :S That said he did sign a new cintract last year taking him to 2010 :S
Marc

29th Aug 06 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree Rob, but as you say, hes signed a contract and they expect him to honor it. I think they're trying to make a point of this.
Nath

29th Aug 06 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They're just pissed they didnt get Ruud, probably bitter over '99 CL final too
Robbo

29th Aug 06 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually Nath I think you may be right... I did read a comment from Rugenigge and he did mention RVN! But end of the day majority of players wouold choose Real over Bayern :S
Nath

29th Aug 06 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know I would. There are alot of clubs i'd choose over Bayern. I don't think they are a force in European football anymore.
Robbo

29th Aug 06 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indeed!

I'd like to see us sign Tevez/Gallas/Gareth Bale and get rid of Reyes and the cunt... we then have enough midfield cover and
Marc

29th Aug 06 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Before the whole Hargreaves farce Bayern hadn't been in the lime light for ages. You're probably right.
Robbo

29th Aug 06 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BTW Nath/Russ... Gareth Bale, any good? Apparently we are set to sign him for £4m :S
J da Silva

29th Aug 06 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interesting you mention Bayern/Hargreaves saga, they just signed Mark Van Bommel from Barca, wonder if there's a bit of sneaky business going on and Van Bommel is the replacement?

Dualib and Tevez will both be in London now with the Brazil/Argentina match coming up, Dualib (corinthians president) will want to secure a money deal for Tevez urgently, if not to Arsenal, then to Roma who are offering £35million at the moment.
Robbo

29th Aug 06 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We are prepared to pay up to £25M apparently :S

according to that legendary soccer bible (the sun ) we want to unveil him to the lot of arsenal supports at the emirate sbefore the friendly (arsenal fans had first dibs on tickets lol)

According to Rummenigge van Bommel is the replacment for Ballack BUT he cost £8m and they paid alot for Podolski and they ahve no money in so they really shoudl take the reported £17m!
J da Silva

29th Aug 06 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corinthians are trying to lure Luis Fabiano from Sevilla also.
Nath

29th Aug 06 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
BTW Nath/Russ... Gareth Bale, any good? Apparently we are set to sign him for £4m :S

Cracking free kick on him, Saints fans rate him very highly, some more so than Theo.
Robbo

29th Aug 06 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, check Sky Sprots under the arsenal page at the news rthism monring, loads hes after
Robbo

29th Aug 06 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"Coach Emerson Leao has reportedly asked for PSV Eindhoven defender Alex, Fenerbahce midfielder Alex, Le Mans striker Grafite and Sevilla's Luis Fabiano.

Any new signings are likely to be dependent on Tevez leaving the club and recent indications suggest that England could be his likely destination"

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Corinthians duo England bound? 23 database queries in 0.0098901 seconds