corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » hit with some prices for...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hit with some prices for...
corsa120

User status: Offline
24th Aug 06 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

4-pot brakes i know about reyland and hi-spec and wilwood but wondering if theres any1 else out there and if ppl like hi-spec do 4 pot brakes for rear of a corsa as im gonna be nedding them
Robin
Premium Member

24th Aug 06 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

planning a rear engine? or 10000 horse power?
corsa120

24th Aug 06 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well upto 200+bhp with my tb's stripped to within an inch of its life but i want it to brake very well as i think this makes car faster not just about power.

im happy with rear gte conversion but im just askin question
Robin
Premium Member

24th Aug 06 at 17:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anything more than you have will be well over the top.

you need bigger front brakes, or 4 pots, rear brakes wont really make any difference on a FWD car, it'll just lock up and be horrible to drive.
corsa120

24th Aug 06 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do u mean power or brakes

my v6 brakes i dont think are very gr8 to be quite honest, and im happy with power of car but i crave more
Robin
Premium Member

24th Aug 06 at 17:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

brakes, you dont need 4 pots on the back, it will just be a complete waste of money and effort.

Wilwood sell a 2 piston caliper, which might be alright, but i think you'd just be better getting a better master cylinder and servo, then getting some 4 pots on the front.
corsa120

24th Aug 06 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u are right rob i was just askin question really dude more interested in front really.
redtopbreeze

24th Aug 06 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to have 4 pots on the rear you prob need a veryon motor and 555mm 12 pots on the front to justify it.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » hit with some prices for... 22 database queries in 0.0138259 seconds