corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C SXI/SRI hand brake handle and gaitor *Pic added*

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C SXI/SRI hand brake handle and gaitor *Pic added*
J200RSA

User status: Offline
24th Aug 06 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Corsa C SXI/SRI hand brake handle and gaitor for sale, great if you have a lower spec corsa and wanted to upgrade it, these also fit the corsa B as its in mine now, has a few light scratchs nothing major. These are expensive from vaux, i want £15 ono + delivery

here is a pic of it in my corsa B

Cheers Joe

[Edited on 24-08-2006 by J200RSA]
little_duke

24th Aug 06 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gpt a clearer pic mate?also is it £15 with the postage included
J200RSA

24th Aug 06 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thsts the best pic i have, the gaitor is mint no rips or wear, and the handle is ok just a few light scratches nothing major. ill do it for £15 posted if you are interested
J200RSA

25th Aug 06 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^
redtopbreeze

25th Aug 06 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

off topic but is that a c gear knob too? did that fit straight on? shaft aswell? bttt for you!
J200RSA

27th Aug 06 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by redtopbreeze
off topic but is that a c gear knob too? did that fit straight on? shaft aswell? bttt for you!

yes mate it is a corsa c gear knob and gaitor aswell, yep fits straight on but if ur corsa is an early one like mine (Lreg) you will have problems putting it reverse with that gear knob on as it is at an angle, you will need to get the plastic bit that you lift up to put in reverse from a newer on 97> that have the round gear knob as the lift up part is smaller so it will allow you to select reverse if that makes any sense to you
RobHayes

27th Aug 06 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need the lift up mechanism that matches the gearknob, th same problem will happen with the >97 ones
J200RSA

27th Aug 06 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RobHayes
you need the lift up mechanism that matches the gearknob, th same problem will happen with the >97 ones

no you don't, i had the crappy square one on mine to begin with and all i had to do was cut off the yellow thing and the round one fitted, and as i said above you just need the 97> lift up mechanism as its small than the earlier ones to make the corsa c one fit.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa C SXI/SRI hand brake handle and gaitor *Pic added* 24 database queries in 0.0133030 seconds