corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » eBayCorsa project!!! had car insured today, update on page 14

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author eBayCorsa project!!! had car insured today, update on page 14
FlamingCorsa

User status: Offline
24th Aug 06 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right sure u prob saw the pics few days ago on here, well here is wot i have descided to do, the car has to go cos i have to many so i thought of this idea!!!!

the car is going on ebay tonight but i am selling the car painted to the winning bidders colour, so basically if u like the car u win the bidding and choose wotever colour u want, any colid, pearl, or metalic colour!

bit of a gimic really and fancied doing it cos its saves me chooseing the colour!!!! hehe

going to put a link to this thread so teh bidders can c the progress to the car!

here is how i bought it:-

then with the 19s and lowered 60ml

now how it is not, getting rid of all the cracks and imperfections!

pic of the engine it was clean before i started sanding!!!

will put a link to the ebay thing tonight! c wot happens!

right its on ebay now........ here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MODIFIED-CORSA-SPORT-TD-19s-Painted-ANY-COLOUR-U-WANT_W0QQitemZ300020895773QQihZ020QQcategoryZ9858QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[Edited on 24-08-2006 by FlamingCorsa]

[Edited on 25-08-2006 by FlamingCorsa]

[Edited on 30-08-2006 by FlamingCorsa]

[Edited on 30-08-2006 by FlamingCorsa]

[Edited on 05-09-2006 by FlamingCorsa]

[Edited on 05-09-2006 by Ian]

[Edited on 10-09-2006 by FlamingCorsa]

[Edited on 10-09-2006 by FlamingCorsa]

[Edited on 11-09-2006 by FlamingCorsa]

[Edited on 13-09-2006 by FlamingCorsa]
FlamingCorsa

24th Aug 06 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh yea just taken few pics of the tigra u may remember almost all back together now, looks quite nice, love that colour!

Edd

24th Aug 06 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very good

should attract quite a lot of publicity on forums with the being able to pick your own colour bit
woodwardsbodyshop
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

24th Aug 06 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tigra needs slamming, lol, i had a similar idea, i'm very close to buying a corsa with prowler kit on, and i was going to advertise it and let the buyer decide what colour to do it, wether the kit was to be all smoothed in and things like smoothed tailgate or doors and things
FlamingCorsa

24th Aug 06 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Edd
very good

should attract quite a lot of publicity on forums with the being able to pick your own colour bit

yea i thought it was a pretty good idea, make it quite exciting for the person who wins, never sold on ebay before so just hope i dont get some time wasters!!!!!

off to grind the arches some more now its about 2 foot in the air now ready!!!
woodwardsbodyshop

24th Aug 06 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make sure you obviously get some money in hand first before you do it any colour, you may get some twat wasting time otherwise
Haimsey
Premium Member

24th Aug 06 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

very nice
tigra colour is shexay

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
FlamingCorsa

24th Aug 06 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by woodwardsbodyshop
tigra needs slamming, lol, i had a similar idea, i'm very close to buying a corsa with prowler kit on, and i was going to advertise it and let the buyer decide what colour to do it, wether the kit was to be all smoothed in and things like smoothed tailgate or doors and things

i beat u2 it! i just never really liked the prowler kit, jackos is one of the only cars that pulls it off and thats cos its been deapened! the skirts are way to shallow! much prefer the shape of the combat 2 arches and cam get wheels on the same size with smaller much suttle arches
FlamingCorsa

24th Aug 06 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
make sure you obviously get some money in hand first before you do it any colour, you may get some twat wasting time otherwise

its 50% of the money before painted then 50% when picked up! will get the advery up at 8pm tonight when it starts!
woodwardsbodyshop

24th Aug 06 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'm not too bothered really, getting it really really cheap already with kit on, 17's, lowered, exhaust, rear lights, so i'm just going to finish the work off and sell it for profit, i'll let you take the idea, lol, i only thought about it last night whilst sat on the toilet, lol
FlamingCorsa

24th Aug 06 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i'm not too bothered really, getting it really really cheap already with kit on, 17's, lowered, exhaust, rear lights, so i'm just going to finish the work off and sell it for profit, i'll let you take the idea, lol, i only thought about it last night whilst sat on the toilet, lol

to much detail bout the toilet part mate!

sounds like a good deal, keep us updated with pics and stuff sounds like nice project!
woodwardsbodyshop

24th Aug 06 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'll get pics up asap, well once i pick the car up, its mainly just a tidy up and respray then sell for profit
Eck
Premium Member

24th Aug 06 at 12:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this should do well on ebay mate. On the advert title try to add that it has 19" wheels, that'll get people's attention straight away.
Bradz

24th Aug 06 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good luck Iaz sounds a good idea.
hitman2k

24th Aug 06 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gonna look awesome when done m8

wheels rub etc at all???

[Edited on 24-08-2006 by hitman2k]
FlamingCorsa

24th Aug 06 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann
this should do well on ebay mate. On the advert title try to add that it has 19" wheels, that'll get people's attention straight away.

yea mentioned that a few times!!!!

here is a copy of the add thats going in!!

VAUHALL CORSA 1.5TD 1996

right then here goes.................

basically i purchased the car a few weeks ago pretty similar to how it is now but with smaller wheels on and not lowered, i had a set of 19 inch wheels so i bought the car cos it has a bodykit on that can accomidate 19inch wheels, and suits the large wheels, so since i got the car i have fitted the 19inch wheels, and modified the arches to accomidate both the 19inch wheels and the 60ml lowering which is from a GMAX kit which i just put on the car also!

i have not driven the car cos its not insured but the previous owner drove it about as his daily car and had it service just a few k miles ago, also replacing the clutch cos it was going! the car starts first time everytime tho and runs well, compared to my 106d i have its alot quieter, with some sound deadening under the bonnet wud make it quieter again!

Here is a small spec of the car u are bidding on:-

ENGINE :- 1.5td, recent service, custom back box exhaust looks pretty new

SUSPENTION :-GMAX shocks and springs lowing the car 60ml

INTERIOR :- its got a full sport interior inside, the one drivers seat looks pretty bady worn so i will be replacing that with another one thats fine,

ICE & SECURITY :- no ice of security is in the car, if i am happy with the price i may include a toad alarm from another corsa and some ice

BODYWORK:- where to start, full combat 2 wide arch kit but all totally smoothed in for a different look, roof rails smoothed, boot smoothed, i will be smoothing the rear number plate light off also cos looks silly, bonnet had GSI vents and is also badboyed, arches have been modified to accomidate the large drop and 19inch wheels, the rear lights will also be smoked and also the side reps, GSI spoiler on the boot also!!

painted any colour u want remember

Wheels:- 4stud, et 42 19inch x 7 TSW wheels hardly been used and retail at well over £1100 with these nearly new yokohama tires, 225/35/19, almost new and both tires and wheels are hardly used!

BAD BITS:- only things i come across that i have not taken a look at yet cos only had the car just over a week are, handbreak cable could do with a tighten which i will plan to sort, and there is spot of oil under the engine where its been standing, not looked at this yet, could just be summit small like sump plug need tightening!

sure i have missed things but i cant remember at the moment, will add things!!!

NOW FOR BEST BIT!!!!!!!

I am currently tidying up bodywork cos the old paint job was not good and it was cracking in few places and arches and skirts had to be but to fit the larger wheels!!

SOOOO........ i am offering the winning bidder to choose the colour they want the car, any metalic, soild or pearl colour, from ford imperial blue to Scoubbie P1 blue, or even just Vauxhall glacier white, u can choose any colour u want the car so basically making the car indivitual to how u want it to look!!!! it will be totally imiculate and no cracks or dents etc, like a freshly painted car!!!!!

I am currently working on the car to get rid of all the cracks in the kit and the car will be close if not in primer by the time the auction ends, then i will want 50% of the total winning bid,once i have receaved that you choose the colour and i will paint it and receave the other 50% when u pick the car or i can deliver for a negoatable price! there are so many options for the car when u get to choose the colour, u basically just get to choose the colour of the car u are buying so it suits u

here are a few pics of the car with the wheels on before i started work on sorting bodywork out! will keep u updated on progress on the car:- any wuestions or anything like that email iaz1793@hotmail.com

i can send u pics of some other cars i have created, one being called jagcorsa, a corsa with JAG front end got cover of max power and won best bodywork back in 2004, also got cover of afew other mags in 3-4countries!

FlamingCorsa

24th Aug 06 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by hitman2k
gonna look awesome when done m8

wheels rub etc at all???

[Edited on 24-08-2006 by hitman2k]

wheels rub a little at the min but they wont after i have finished today!! cutting some more of the arch out this afternoon! gone through quite a few grinding disks.........hehe
Eck
Premium Member

24th Aug 06 at 13:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOOOO........ i am offering the winning bidder to choose the colour they want the car, any metalic, soild or pearl colour, from ford imperial blue to Scoubbie P1 blue.

its spelt Scooby mate, not tryint to be smart, but will look better on the advert
Dione J

24th Aug 06 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tigra is
John G

24th Aug 06 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

such a good idea matey i think this is quality

basically like buyin a brand new car as it will exactly what the buyer wants
a_j_mair

24th Aug 06 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great idea
FlamingCorsa

24th Aug 06 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann
SOOOO........ i am offering the winning bidder to choose the colour they want the car, any metalic, soild or pearl colour, from ford imperial blue to Scoubbie P1 blue.

its spelt Scooby mate, not tryint to be smart, but will look better on the advert

i was writing the advert at 2:30 this morning so brain was not working to great and my spelling is pretty bad! will change it is i work out out to modify the advert, its already gone in just starts at 8 tonight cos i thought more people wud be in at 8 for when it finished!

been busy grinding, 3more cutting disks used but there is not much arch for it to catch on now!
Jake

24th Aug 06 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

run all that through spell checker mate.
JadeM
Premium Member

24th Aug 06 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IMO people who dont know you will be cautious of this!!!!

Hope it works out though, what sort of money do you expect it to make??
richysport

24th Aug 06 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool bit of a mad idea hope it works out ok

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » eBayCorsa project!!! had car insured today, update on page 14 23 database queries in 0.1057620 seconds