corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Heats on Bruce..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Heats on Bruce..
nik

User status: Offline
16th Aug 06 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

..4 mill for Mcsheffery See Bruce clearly isn't anygood at price is right. Think he could be the first Championship manager to go unless Birmingham perform instantly. Splashing some serious money on half decent Championship players, can't see these signings being decent in the Premiership..
Neil

16th Aug 06 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crazy price when Duff went for 5 mil...
nik

16th Aug 06 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never really done a lot apart from last season, we (Burnley) nearly had him on a free too last summer but he opted to stay at Coventry cause he's from there. Mad price, not surprising people are buying foreign!
Nath

16th Aug 06 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We almost bought him for a few grand, now he's 'worth' £4million We pretty much made him what he is today, 2 loan spells with us boosted his confidence no end.
antonOO2

17th Aug 06 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As a Cov fan i would have to say im gutted.Hes a good player and i can see him doing well there.I used to see him out and about a fair bit usually in his range rover sport
nik

17th Aug 06 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not denying he's a decent player, just saying £4mill is way over the odds and if Birmingham don't deliver then Bruce will be on his way IMO. Don't think he's a decent signing either in the Premiership so IMO bit of a waste of cash
messham11

18th Aug 06 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its only 2.5million upfront though although that still seems alot to me. Thats the thing I never get, they want to get promoted and then stay there, so why not buy players that you think will also do well in the prem and not waste time and money.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Heats on Bruce.. 23 database queries in 0.0089920 seconds