corsasport.co.uk
 

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Scalextric Tournament - Ed can we borrow your barn?


New Topic

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.


Author Scalextric Tournament - Ed can we borrow your barn?
SVM 286
Member

Registered: 13th Feb 05
Location: pain
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SVM 286
Member

Registered: 13th Feb 05
Location: pain
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

''Ladiesssss annnnnd gentlemennnnnnnnn, welcome to the first annual CS drunken slot car Grand Prix/endurance race... annnnnnddddddd gentlemen starrrrrttttt yourrrr enginesssssss.''

Eck
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 17th Apr 06
Location: Lundin Links, Fife
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann
I think we'll need more than that I'll probably be the only Scottish dude going to this


Get Mav along Eck.

He can supply the 'joss sticks'


Excellent idea If he does decide to go I can tag along with him
SVM 286
Member

Registered: 13th Feb 05
Location: pain
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We could play drunken GTSCG
CorsAsh
Member

Registered: 19th Apr 02
Location: Munich
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bridal suite at the Marriott?
SVM 286
Member

Registered: 13th Feb 05
Location: pain
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Robin has a bridal suite?
SVM 286
Member

Registered: 13th Feb 05
Location: pain
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

StuartVRS
Member

Registered: 9th Feb 03
Location: Bromley Common, Greater London
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this sounds better and better by the minute. We should join up in teams for a 24 hr le mans style race, with proper t shirts and all
Eck
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 17th Apr 06
Location: Lundin Links, Fife
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by StuartA3Turbo
this sounds better and better by the minute. We should join up in teams for a 24 hr le mans style race, with proper t shirts and all


an Endurance race would be whoever got alcohol poisoning or passed out from fatigue loses
SVM 286
Member

Registered: 13th Feb 05
Location: pain
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

StuartVRS
Member

Registered: 9th Feb 03
Location: Bromley Common, Greater London
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann
quote:
Originally posted by StuartA3Turbo
this sounds better and better by the minute. We should join up in teams for a 24 hr le mans style race, with proper t shirts and all


an Endurance race would be whoever got alcohol poisoning or passed out from fatigue loses


Or whoever suffers from wankers cramp from gripping the control too tightly....
SVM 286
Member

Registered: 13th Feb 05
Location: pain
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've always wanted a good excuse to wear a 'Foam Dome' a' la Homer Simpson's special Duff hat.
Eck
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 17th Apr 06
Location: Lundin Links, Fife
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
I've always wanted a good excuse to wear a 'Foam Dome' a' la Homer Simpson's special Duff hat.


Those are if only I liked beer I'd have one
SVM 286
Member

Registered: 13th Feb 05
Location: pain
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What's your prefered tipple Eck?
Eck
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 17th Apr 06
Location: Lundin Links, Fife
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could drink aftershock all night but unfortunately at the end of the night I need help picking myself up from drink stained floors so I stick with vodka what about you Jim
SVM 286
Member

Registered: 13th Feb 05
Location: pain
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JUST THOUGHT...

We could get Big Eck along aswell, then we'd have Mav and the Eck twins as the highland contingent.



<cries of FREEEDOMMMMMM!!! from track side when t gets a bit messy >
Eck
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 17th Apr 06
Location: Lundin Links, Fife
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and whenever one of us wins we'll shout HOOTS MON!! that is a great idea
SVM 286
Member

Registered: 13th Feb 05
Location: pain
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann
I could drink aftershock all night but unfortunately at the end of the night I need help picking myself up from drink stained floors so I stick with vodka what about you Jim


Hoegaarden when I can get it, or if not, either extra cold Guiness, or Kronenbourg or Nelson, and usually with a few Johhny Walker chasers, or Jack Daniels as most places don't keep the good stuff.

Scotch and Amaretto is a very pallatable drop and knocks yer tits off after a few, espesh when chasing them with a nice cold beer.

I have been known to consume heroic doses of Tequila, and also the evil green stuff.

You could always wear a couple of bottles of Blavod in you Foam Dome Eck.
SVM 286
Member

Registered: 13th Feb 05
Location: pain
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann
and whenever one of us wins we'll shout HOOTS MON!! that is a great idea






And ''ged it up yer, ya wee gawb shite!''



[Edited on 13-08-2006 by SVM 286]
StuartVRS
Member

Registered: 9th Feb 03
Location: Bromley Common, Greater London
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill take part in the scottish team, after all i am scottish...... although you would never guess it.
Eck
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 17th Apr 06
Location: Lundin Links, Fife
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SVM 286
quote:
Originally posted by Eckmcmann
I could drink aftershock all night but unfortunately at the end of the night I need help picking myself up from drink stained floors so I stick with vodka what about you Jim


Hoegaarden when I can get it, or if not, either extra cold Guiness, or Kronenbourg or Nelson, and usually with a few Johhny Walker chasers, or Jack Daniels as most places don't keep the good stuff.

Scotch and Amaretto is a very pallatable drop and knocks yer tits off after a few, espesh when chasing them with a nice cold beer.

I have been known to consume heroic doses of Tequila, and also the evil green stuff.

You could always wear a couple of bottles of Blavod in you Foam Dome Eck.


I've always wanted to get that Blavod. My friends gf doesn't like strong vodka, but I'd fill a glass with that and say its coke and Amaretto rocks tastes like marzipan
CorsAsh
Member

Registered: 19th Apr 02
Location: Munich
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am part German, so will employ Blitzkrieg tactics of invading my neighbour when they least expect it
Eck
Premium Member

Avatar

Registered: 17th Apr 06
Location: Lundin Links, Fife
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by StuartA3Turbo
ill take part in the scottish team, after all i am scottish...... although you would never guess it.


Not only are we racing against each other now, but we're racing for the pride of our nations
CorsAsh
Member

Registered: 19th Apr 02
Location: Munich
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's so much at stake Eck
SVM 286
Member

Registered: 13th Feb 05
Location: pain
User status: Offline
13th Aug 06 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by StuartA3Turbo
ill take part in the scottish team, after all i am scottish...... although you would never guess it.


You've kinda lost the accent Stuey.

Mike Reid sounds more Scottish than you.

  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>
New Topic

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Scalextric Tournament - Ed can we borrow your barn? 22 database queries in 0.0134420 seconds