corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO
Reedy

User status: Offline
   11th Aug 06 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No activity in this region at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on we need to post more in here to help our region out.

broster
Premium Member

13th Aug 06 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reddy you clown, go find a 106 and mini forum
Reedy

14th Aug 06 at 07:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by broster
reddy you clown, go find a 106 and mini forum

I have those but im still a corsa sporter at heart.
We need to post more, im sick and tired of being the main poster here just the other day ago my name was on the east middlands area for last posted for about a week.
calidus

14th Aug 06 at 09:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im having car problems big time so last thing I need to do is think about meets I need finance advice after buying a lemon of a shell!!!
Robin
Premium Member

14th Aug 06 at 22:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell us more Rob

sorry i didnt reply to your u2u, i was using dial up (they're my retro glasses, not my cool glasses btw)
calidus

15th Aug 06 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

problems over the shell...got a company chasing it for finance money as it still has a balance outstanding so they say!

I have filled out their questionaire and posted it this morning, have to see what happens...I was going to have stu_22s gsi but i best hold on for now i hate the waiting game! and I like the retro glasses!
dna23

15th Aug 06 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Reedy often says hello to me from time to time on msn... this makes me feel loved

Robin and Mark are my northampton chums i always have love for them... 4 inches of it to The region is as strong as ever we're simply a sleeper cell!
Reedy

16th Aug 06 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dna23
Reedy often says hello to me from time to time on msn... this makes me feel loved

Robin and Mark are my northampton chums i always have love for them... 4 inches of it to The region is as strong as ever we're simply a sleeper cell!

Im feeling the love in this region now mwah x
Rob16vsport

16th Aug 06 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am also having car problems..... I got rid of the 1.6 corsa sport (big mistake) and got a mk4 Astra 2.0 SRI which just loves to drink fuel and lots of it......
schoey

16th Aug 06 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by calidus
problems over the shell...got a company chasing it for finance money as it still has a balance outstanding so they say!

shoot, sorry to here that fella, if you need any help you know where i am.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Midlands » HEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO 23 database queries in 0.0117509 seconds