corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » If ur bored...Prize to the winner

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If ur bored...Prize to the winner
Aaron

User status: Offline
   5th Aug 06 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Find me a TV for my new pad

Must have/be:

Under £450
A main brand (i.e Toshiba, Panasonic etc)
Big enough to complement a living room just under average size

Would be nice to have:

TFT/Plasma but highly unlikley with the budget
Stand for it to sit on

Thanks to anyone who finds anything

If anyone can find me a TV i like in the budget...i'll post all my trance mixes to them on a DVD (thats all 14 of them)

[Edited on 05-08-2006 by Aj.]
Dom

User status: Offline
5th Aug 06 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you can stretch another £130, you can pick up a 32" LCD - the hyundai A321 (seen it around the net for £584). Reviews seem to rate it really really well for best 32" LCD under £800, offer loads of connection, HD ready with HDMI inputs, comes with a stand and 10W speakers.

Other, you're not going to get much in terms of LCD/Plasma (apart from something thats a few years old and it wouldnt be worth it).
So if you going for a CRT, anything by sony (usually trinitron/WEGA) you really can't go wrong as there best in the field for CRT tubes!

Look for the KD28DL11 (only 50Hz though)/KV32LS60/KV36HQ100/KV32CS70 - all seem to offer brilliant pictures and again reviews seem to like them.

Eitherway, i wouldnt let someone else choose you a telly, you really need to read reviews and have a look at them as its personal preference to a certain degree whether you like them or not

New Poll