corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Has anyone with a basic model corsa fitted Electric Windows?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Has anyone with a basic model corsa fitted Electric Windows?
VegasPhil
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Jul 06 at 19:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And all the rest of the loom for a Corsa Sport Doors? I'm hoping to aquire all the electric windows and loom for the mirrors etc from Lee's car. Hoping it isn't going to be a bugger to fit!

My Vegas already has central locking. I am starting to wonder if it will be easier to try and install the whole loom and the multiplugs from the sport on both sides. Then go and follow the looms back and try and attach them to my Corsa Loom.

It sounds like a mission

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Robin
Premium Member

30th Jul 06 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did it on an SXi, with the looms from my sport. was easy.

count the number of pins on your multiplug at the car end, then see if they match on the sport looms
VegasPhil
Premium Member

30th Jul 06 at 20:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It doesn't

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Has anyone with a basic model corsa fitted Electric Windows? 23 database queries in 0.0061932 seconds