corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » Anyone flyered the kitted red Corsa B in Ipswich...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone flyered the kitted red Corsa B in Ipswich...
Jules

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 06 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...that is driven by a bit of a hottie?!

Was waiting in a slip road opposite the hospital today waiting for Hlaf Pints cousin to turn up with my Dbilas kit when I saw a hottie in a tastefully kitted red B at the hospital traffic lights, I didn't have time to beep my horn and beckon here over for a flyer as the lights changed and she had gone

Luigi, CF, James - has this young female been flyered? If not then get out looking for her!
If I see her again I'll try to thrust one her way!
Shane

24th Jul 06 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hunt the bint down
gianluigi

24th Jul 06 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell me more about this car...type of kit, wheels, lights, reg?
Jules

24th Jul 06 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It had the Vectra GSi style front bumper, had the skirts that have the big square-ish type panel that leads upto the rear wheel, rear bumper has an extension on the bottom with two large cutouts which were meshed (I know fack all about Corsa kits as they mostly look WANK so pay no attention to who makes what! )
It had 16's or 17's, I think they were multispokes or 5 spokes (can't really remember tbh
Yes it had lights standard ones all round that I could see
No idea on the reg

Driver had short/shoulder length blonde'ish hair and looks a bit hot! Car looked like it was well kept and clean.

I was looking at the driver more than the details of the car if I'm honest....
Will94

24th Jul 06 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I shall keep a sharp eye

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » East Anglia » Anyone flyered the kitted red Corsa B in Ipswich... 23 database queries in 0.0071559 seconds