corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Kaka

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Kaka
Jules

User status: Offline
21st Jul 06 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Despite Milan’s insistence that Kaka is staying at the San Siro, Spanish sources suggest that Real Madrid are tabling an enormous bid for the Brazilian ace.

According to Spanish newspaper AS, the Spanish giants are prepared to offer the Rossoneri around £38m for Kaka and will present the 24-year-old with a seven-year contract worth nearly £7m per season.

Relations between Real and Milan have become tense after the Bernabeu side continued to talk to Kaka even though the Diavoli declared their midfield star not for sale.

Milan have even threatened to report Madrid to FIFA for approaches they believe to be illegal.

Kaka arrived at the San Siro in 2003 in a £6m switch from Sao Paolo and has enjoyed two superb seasons in Italy.

He could become the second most expensive player in football history – behind Zinedine Zidane’s £45.5m transfer from Juve also to Real.

Real Madrid President Ramon Calderon is likely to wait for a TV rights deal – set to yield around £150m per season - to be settled before spending such a large sum of money.

As many critics speculated, Fabio Capello has set about signing a “Serie A dream team” with Fabio Cannavaro and Emerson already arriving.

Now it seems that the Real tactician has set his sights on one of Milan’s most prized assets.

£38 million and £7million a year for the next 7 years for Kaka?! Faaarking hell!!

Real flexing their finicial muscles.

[Edited on 21-07-2006 by Jules]
Nath

21st Jul 06 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Silly silly money
abdus

21st Jul 06 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all this money for 'kaka' (meaning in french)

gianluigi

21st Jul 06 at 16:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuck sake
Hammer

21st Jul 06 at 16:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good player but how gutted are Real the president promised David Beckham when Ronaldinho was on the market at the same time, they have been trying to buy 'the new' Ronaldinho ever since

[Edited on 21-07-2006 by Sxi04]
jonnysri

21st Jul 06 at 17:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

kaka is a truely amazing player. soo glad hes staying at milan.
Jules

21st Jul 06 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jonnycash
kaka is a truely amazing player. soo glad hes staying at milan.

You reckon Milan will turn down £38million? Think how many refs they can bribe for that!
You think Kaka will stay at Milan when he could get £7million a year for 7 years at Real?

But seriously
Cosmo

22nd Jul 06 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he has just signed a new deal at Milan this summer. If he wanted to go why did he do that? And the new deal means Milan dont have to sell him if they dont want, as nowhere near the end of his contract.
Jules

22nd Jul 06 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He signed before Milan were docked the points, so no Champions league this season and possibly next, I doubt Milan want to sell him but if Kaka wants to go after recent events then I wouldn't be surprised to see him go tbh.
Cosmo

22nd Jul 06 at 12:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules
He signed before Milan were docked the points, so no Champions league this season and possibly next, I doubt Milan want to sell him but if Kaka wants to go after recent events then I wouldn't be surprised to see him go tbh.

He knew Milan were going to get some sort of punishment (and 15points was light compared to what most thought) yet he still signed, so doubt it will effect his decision much. Plus it doesnt matter what Kaka thinks, even if he wants to go, Milan have a contract with him and theyve said no one else is going, so I dont expect them to unless a huge HUGE offer comes in.
abdus

22nd Jul 06 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jules

You reckon Milan will turn down £38million? Think how many refs they can bribe for that!

Jules

22nd Jul 06 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
He knew Milan were going to get some sort of punishment (and 15points was light compared to what most thought) yet he still signed, so doubt it will effect his decision much. Plus it doesnt matter what Kaka thinks, even if he wants to go, Milan have a contract with him and theyve said no one else is going, so I dont expect them to unless a huge HUGE offer comes in.

Do you not think £38Million is a big enough offer? It would make him the second highest transfer in history behind Zidane to Real from Juve.
I appriciate Kaka is still young but £38,000,000 is one hell of a sum of money, and as already said, AC have to be prepparing for at best one, at worst two seasons out of the champions league which as we know is a huge money spinner.
Also if Kaka would like to join Real and AC don't allow it you're stuck with a player who wants to be elsewhere, regardless of the contract he's signed for AC recently it is still the players that have the power in these situations, in my eyes renewing contracts only means it'll cost more to buy a player - the days of loyality and seeing out a contract are long gone I think.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Kaka 23 database queries in 0.0153639 seconds