corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » Locals..

New Poll
  <<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Locals..
AndyW

User status: Offline
8th Sep 06 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pfffffft wtf does he wanna go there for! lol corsa's are where its at.
Fro

9th Sep 06 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyW

is that your heart telling you to keep it
AndyW

9th Sep 06 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fro-dizzle
quote:
Originally posted by AndyW

is that your heart telling you to keep it

i need the money from it to fund my education! and next car ive had it over 2 years i feel i should move on and upgrade... ill prob end up just keeping it
Fro

9th Sep 06 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What you getting up to this weekend? anything interesting?
I reckon we should finally meet up wen p1 gets his car back, have chat take piccys etc etc...
AndyW

9th Sep 06 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah mate just working n sailling and footy match fooking shattered!

yea deffo meet up im free nearly 100% of the time lol so just drop me a u2u or summat, i was trying to get ppl to southend tonight but looks like it failed.
Fro

10th Sep 06 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never been sailing before, whats it like?

Could try and do one night this week as rich said his meant to be getting his car back tomorrow night

I put the standard alloys back on today, was getting fed up with scrubbage! prob leave them on for a while, look titchy compared to the others though!
AndyW

10th Sep 06 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol! mine dont scrub at all
Fro

11th Sep 06 at 08:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went out in it late last night, and im loving it feels nippier and there is no rubbing anywhere! also giving my bum a rest lol need to lower it a bit more at the front though, i'll get some piccys up later
P1CK4D

11th Sep 06 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bonjour! Cars are always quicker on smaller wheels! Y dnt ya sell them ones and get a set of 16's or even 15's? Same style if u like them so much! I no the perfect set for your car! I shud be gettin my new exhaust dun saturday, so lets meet after then, this 1 sounds extremely shoot and is very annoying to drive with! lol
Fro

11th Sep 06 at 10:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are 15's at the moment lol can't find any others like them let alone in 16's! would look much better though,

I know how you feel mine sounds extremely pants good for annoying people roadside and setting off car alarms!

You still picking it up today?
P1CK4D

11th Sep 06 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh, fingers crossed! Picking it up bout half 7ish! Y dnt ya come with me Saturday and get a new exhaust or even a new box put it 2 make it abit quieta lol. Im going for silent as possible!! Check out all these ive found. http://www.wheelsnext.com/default.cfm?action=dspSearch&SEARCHSTRING=black
Fro

11th Sep 06 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P1CK4D
Yeh, fingers crossed! Picking it up bout half 7ish! Y dnt ya come with me Saturday and get a new exhaust or even a new box put it 2 make it abit quieta lol. Im going for silent as possible!! Check out all these ive found. http://www.wheelsnext.com/default.cfm?action=dspSearch&SEARCHSTRING=black

i would do if your paying for it! absolutely skint at the mo so prob be a couple of months
some of those wheels look niiiiiice, but gotta stick with the two pairs i have till next year sometime.
Quick pic of the 15's that are on now (seem very rare:boggle need to lower the front some more i think...

I say you should come out tonight for a bit if you get it back so we can cause havoc with our stupidly loud exhausts
P1CK4D

11th Sep 06 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I mite do, depending if i can b bothered or not! lol I like them standard Sport wheels!! U got Adjustable suspension then? Flash Git! If ur bored at work, Find me a set of adjustable Coilovers, cheap as poss tho! lol Not a budget, just not paying the world! Get hunting boy! lol
AndyW

11th Sep 06 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ppl
Fro

11th Sep 06 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bonjour monsiuer andy, ca va?

Mr Pickford you shouldn't be so lazy and do it yourself lol did you see the link i posted up in your thread??
P1CK4D

11th Sep 06 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hiya Andy, u up 2 much 2day? Yea i c that, but they want like over £400, n really dont wana. If im not able to buy them Spax ones off the bloke on here i fink i'll get Sum GAZ 1's. I no im lazy, thats y i have friends like u 2 help me! :-) lol :thumb:
Fro

11th Sep 06 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you cheeky lil oik! only thing i found out about the spax ones i've got is you cant adjust the rear its a fixed 60mm
Whizzing through some work at the mo if i finish it ill have a good ol look for ya! you no your out for a bit tonight though
P1CK4D

11th Sep 06 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mayb!! I duno yet, i aint really used 2 the car 2 b honest! I myt be! lol U av 17" with -60mm drop?? Ive got 15" 50 profile tyres. Shud i got -35 or -40 u rekon, urs rub at all??
Fro

11th Sep 06 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P1CK4D
Mayb!! I duno yet, i aint really used 2 the car 2 b honest! I myt be! lol U av 17" with -60mm drop?? Ive got 15" 50 profile tyres. Shud i got -35 or -40 u rekon, urs rub at all??

lol perfect time to come out for a widdle bit and get use to it lol the 17's rubbed at the back if i had full car but only over bumps, front only rubbed if i booted it round a corner, with the 15's no rub at all tested it hard last night you should slam it hard you shouldnt get any rub on 15s depending on the offset
P1CK4D

11th Sep 06 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wots offset? How far the alloys poke out the sides? Never understood that.. hhmmm Somethings telling me to get -35 drop to be on the safe side.. duno y!! Wheres Andy live in Dagenham? IF i decide to come out, we can go n annoy him.. lol
Fro

11th Sep 06 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i think so, what wheels have you got, i remember them being speedline or softstars for some strange reason? if they are then you can def do a 60 with no rubs,
we could sit out side his house and rev rev rev! not sure where abouts though we'l have to wait for him to come back on and say
P1CK4D

11th Sep 06 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Andy Pandy, u there?? Well i got MIM alloys, but a good look alike of Speedline's. Or we cud keep driving up n down his road till he comes out! lol
AndyW

11th Sep 06 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i live dagenham yep! i got koni yellows n personally i think they r prob the most common used on corsas
P1CK4D

11th Sep 06 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where in Dagenham tho? Near Eastbrook school?? A random guess.. How much we're the Koni Yellows, where from, adjustable?
AndyW

11th Sep 06 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not ride height adjustable but can adjust ride harshness, nah i live other side of dag near rainham but can meet u boys

<<  5    6    7    8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » South East » Locals.. 23 database queries in 0.0343840 seconds