corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » CORSA SRI PETROL SMELL

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CORSA SRI PETROL SMELL
CrawleySRi-Reece

User status: Offline
5th Jul 06 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i have a sri, and smell petrol as if it is coming through the air vents.its a really strong smell and dont have a clue what it is.could someone help me????thanks
Joe

5th Jul 06 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Check under the bonnet for any signs of a fuel leak, could be a split hose or something under there.
CrawleySRi-Reece

5th Jul 06 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mechanic had a look under it,and there wasnt any leak or anything, i spoke to a gargae the other day about it,n they said its probably a common problem,that a tube splits n they just have to squeeze it together.im clueless,lol.any ideas???

New Poll