corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » C20XE with loom, ecu, box etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C20XE with loom, ecu, box etc
corsanath

User status: Offline
5th Jul 06 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am currently looking for a C20XE to put in my Corsa. I need the full package, engine, loom, ecu, F20 etc etc.

Ideally I want an engine that hasn't done over 100k (you must be able to prove mileage is genuine) and I want to keep the power steering so I'm told the engine must be a later version with a twin bottom pulley?? I believe these later C20XE's also had DIS and not coil and dizzy?

Let me know what you've got- I'm willing to pay good money for a GOOD engine.

Can collect from anywhere within approx 100miles of Gloucester.

Thanks,

Nathan
chapcorsa

5th Jul 06 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebay
dpowell

5th Jul 06 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the twin pully came on the early engines with coil and disy not dis pack. you can change these about anyway so it doesn't matter too much which engine you get.

[Edited on 05-07-2006 by dpowell]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Wanted » C20XE with loom, ecu, box etc 24 database queries in 0.0072551 seconds