corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Spax Ride & Height Adjustable Coilovers (RSX543)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spax Ride & Height Adjustable Coilovers (RSX543)
nyzrox

User status: Offline
25th Jun 06 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need some help to be honest, i am not very up to the times.

Springs and Dampers i know where they are and like have to change them, but this coilover talk what is that?
If you have Coilovers does that mean you dont have springs... or do you still need aditional springs to the ones that are actually on the coilovers?

Also, these coilovers Spax Ride & Height Adjustable Coilovers (RSX543), Does anybody have them... any good? My main thing to find out about these coilovers is... Does the rear have to be down 60mm? or can it go upto 60mm low...? will it only go 60mm low if you have springs that lower it 60mm, please someone explain to me

Link to coilovers: http://www.spax-suspension.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=1473_3203_7636_7637_7655&products_id=1313056

Cheers
damo1023

30th Jul 06 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally i think the kit is fantastic having it on mine.
you still have springs on the coilover setup .
ash_corsa

30th Jul 06 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had 2 of these kits, one on my sri and one on my gsi, good value for money, very firm and handle very well but only the front ride-height is adjustable remember, the rears are a fixed height of about 60mm, damping is adjustable on both front and rear thou.

you could probably fit 40mm rear springs if you wanted to but the 60mm looks nice!

[Edited on 30-07-2006 by ash_corsa]

New Poll