corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 19" alloys, TSW Multi's

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 19" alloys, TSW Multi's
dazbircher

User status: Offline
25th Jun 06 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought these alloys about a month ago to replace my 17s. To be honest I wasnt the biggest fan of the style of them and just accepted that theyd grow on me, well, they didnt so Ive decided to sell them.

I had them on my corsa for about 2 weeks and they covered around 1000 miles. Theres no curbing on them whatsoever and the tyres are all in mint condition!

There are 5 alloys in total, 4 with tyres. The tyres are Yokohomas 225/35/19 and as Ive said above theyre in mint condition. Im after about £500 and that INCLUDES delivery as Ive got a coupon for free postage so thats sorted I would however swap for another set of 19s or 18s aslong as the style is more suited to my requirements.

Ive got a set of spacers to use if you'd like them also theyre only 5mm ones but give the alloys easy clearance. Theyve been well looked after and need to go to someone who would appreciate them more than I do.

Theyre a PCD 100, offset 45.

If you'd like anymore info then send me a u2u and I'll reply asap!

Heres a couple of pics of them on my car:

hitman2k

25th Jun 06 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dazbircher
I bought these alloys about a month ago to replace my 17s. To be honest I wasnt the biggest fan of the style of them and just accepted that theyd grow on me, well, they didnt so Ive decided to sell them.

I had them on my corsa for about 2 weeks and they covered around 1000 miles. Theres no curbing on them whatsoever and the tyres are all in mint condition!

There are 5 alloys in total, 4 with tyres. The tyres are Yokohomas 225/35/19 and as Ive said above theyre in mint condition. Im after about £500 and that INCLUDES delivery as Ive got a coupon for free postage so thats sorted I would however swap for another set of 19s or 18s aslong as the style is more suited to my requirements.

Ive got a set of spacers to use if you'd like them also theyre only 5mm ones but give the alloys easy clearance. Theyve been well looked after and need to go to someone who would appreciate them more than I do.

Theyre a PCD 100, offset 45.

If you'd like anymore info then send me a u2u and I'll reply asap!

Heres a couple of pics of them on my car:

how wide are they m8 fancy a swap for these 18s + cash

not best of pics

dazbircher

25th Jun 06 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you could get some better pics mate id be interested
hitman2k

25th Jun 06 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u will have 2 wait few days m8 till i get my new digicam! there wolfrace matrix wheels check there website m8!
dazbircher

25th Jun 06 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theyre 7" wide

[Edited on 20-07-2006 by dazbircher]
dazbircher

20th Jul 06 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

these are still up for sale
dazbircher

20th Jul 06 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
Robbo_Corsa

21st Jul 06 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

noway they'd fit a normal corsa b, without wide arches is there!?
Elliot150

21st Jul 06 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Keep them, suit the car well IMO.

You will struggle to find another set of wheels to suit your car.

[Edited on 21-07-2006 by Elliot150]
dazbircher

21st Jul 06 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, you would need arch work to make them fit but to be honest its nothing out of the orginary as they fit on mine ok.

they do suit the car but i just dont like them, id rather have a set of alloys that I like as opposed to what other people like

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 19" alloys, TSW Multi's 24 database queries in 0.0141280 seconds