corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Who do you play for?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who do you play for?
nik

User status: Offline
10th Jun 06 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Position, team, league etc

I currently play for Steyning Town in the Sussex county league, got pre season training on the 19th Have also played for Littlehampton Town, East Preston, Rustington, Haywards Heath Town, Hurstpierpoint, Forest and Broadbridge Heath all in the County league and spent 8 months at Egham Town in the Southern league season before last

Hoping to get back to full fitness this season and climb back into the Ryman league.
Robbo

10th Jun 06 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aston FC (Reserves) in the Witney & District FA League - Division 3 (of 4 but the 1st is Premier therefore Div 3 is lowest)

I play left back (or right back or occassionally right wing) and tend to wear #3

Unfortunately the regular left back just won player of the year (although I voted for him!) so my chances for next season are fairly slim
mav

10th Jun 06 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I play 5 a side....

We have a team in a league...

[Edited on 10-06-2006 by mav]
Mather.16v

10th Jun 06 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i play 5-a-side at a power league

3rd season now, we play in the second divison out of seven so not doing bad and should hopefully be going for promotion this season

and hopefully joining my brothers pub team for next season, only problem is we both play right wing and hes a bit more talented than me, so will have to adjust to some where else
gianluigi

11th Jun 06 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I play for CJU (Criminal Justice Unit - yes the police ) In the Ipswich Flare Recruitment League, Division 7.

We finished the season in second place, and won promotion. However, the league structure is changing so may be in a higher league next season that we 1st thought.

I play upfront, I didnt have as many 90min games as i'd like to have last season, probably because the other 2 strikers are semi pro's However, I managed to score 11 goals last season (3rd top goalscorer - someone pipped me to 2nd on the last game of the season ) which exceeded my managers expectations, as 11 goals from the bench isn't bad (olé solskier- sp - eat you heart out )

Please note this thread

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=238810&page=1

antscorsa

11th Jun 06 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by antscorsa
play for metcraft fc on sundays, ion the london kent border league senior prem, got promoted and goan havea very hard season this year being a very hard league
+ play up front on saundays averaging 15 goals a season

saturdays play for willoughborugh fc in the sevenoaks and kent premiership, not as good as saturdays but love palying for both.
+ Play rigth wing or striker saturdays
J da Silva

11th Jun 06 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I play for Wickersley FC in County Seniors league, we are a very strong side an regularly win things season after season, both me and my brother play, he plays upfront or right wing forward very tricky player, and I'm more central, I can play either holding midfielder or in the whole just behind the strikers, I'm very good at running at players and rounding them and my passing ability is very good.

We play Saturday afternoons, I just stopped playing Sunday morning football as the local league is full of beer idiots and people who just put in harsh tackles for a laugh.
stuartmitchell

11th Jun 06 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Colinton star now, just formed but trying to get that fitness back start league games in August

IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

11th Jun 06 at 16:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i play for a pub team on a sunday and a 6-a-side on a friday

pub- i play either right wing or right back but have been injured alot of the season so need to fight for my place next year

6-a-side - either play midfield or upfront and usually pull them out the shit with last minute winners

joing capenhurst pv next year as a right back as all the ones they have now are gay
J da Silva

11th Jun 06 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I play 6-a-side aswell, think just about everyone has a bash at that

Tuesday I play for 'Twinks Beard' in the Rotherham TRC league

Wednesday I play for Brazil 1970 at the same place.

www.championsoccer.co.uk
Jonny P

11th Jun 06 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i play for Sidac Social, St.helens and knowsley Under 18's and have had trials for Liverpool County Under 19's (waiting to see how they go now )

Not done too bad in my 1st open age season to be honest Got to the cup final but beat on penalties

Play Striker, #10, scored 14 goals in my 1st season as out and out striker (used to play right wing/attacking mid)
nik

11th Jun 06 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Surprised not more people play for teams! Interesting though, anyone else NOT looking forward to pre season training? Forgot to add I'm a central midfielder, play maker really. Used to play as an out and out striker up till about a season ago.
J da Silva

12th Jun 06 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nik
Surprised not more people play for teams! Interesting though, anyone else NOT looking forward to pre season training? Forgot to add I'm a central midfielder, play maker really. Used to play as an out and out striker up till about a season ago.

We don't start training till the world cups finished, but our pitch is being re-layed anyways so we've nothing to train on unless we use a Sunday league park ground or something. The standard park gronds round here are crap.

[Edited on 12-06-2006 by Jizinho Silva 10]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Who do you play for? 23 database queries in 0.0119739 seconds