corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Dimensions of 20XE water pipe?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dimensions of 20XE water pipe?
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Jun 06 at 06:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kay.

If you are looking at the bay straight on, on the left, under the AFM and just under the part of the loom that plugs into the fuel rail/inlet manifold there is a pipe that goes into the head and I believe it transfers water.

I'm not totally sure where it ends up, but it doesnt go far. I remember that you have to slice a pipe which is actually two to make the pipe that fits.

This pipe is degrading very quickly and is in need to be replaced, so what I'm after is bore size/length of the pipe so I can get someone like pritek to make me up the pipe.

Can anyone help?
myke

7th Jun 06 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pirtek are damn expensive and overkill for a small low pressure pipe like that.
Go rob one from a scrappy or get someone to send you one.

Not sure if thats from the corsa or donor car, but they usually go through a banjo and join onto another hose which you don't need.

it's expansion run off and goes back into the header tank iirc
Rileysport

7th Jun 06 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just get a length of pipe from a factors willay

i have a piece of pipe here 8mm insiude diameter part no 90410242 think its that pipe

[Edited on 07-06-2006 by Rileysport]
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

7th Jun 06 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

interesting

New Poll