corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Who?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Who?
MarkW

User status: Offline
5th Jun 06 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evening all, apologies for missing PVS

Now then who can fit me 2 CV joints & boots, rear drums & shoes and generally have a damn good luck round the car for any other problems which might be going on!

Car has a bad knocking sound when turning out of junctions, either left or right and according to replies on here it's most likely a CV joint..... general handling / steering feels wobbly and a few vibrations. new tyres have been put on the front and balanced - so ruled balancing out - but the car obviously has some "problems" which need looking at

so who's willing, and how much will it cost (roughly) Adam, Lawrence / top gear, Beardy any others? I can order the bits from Autovaux without a problem unless u's can get them cheaper.

cheers in advance, let me know
Lisa

5th Jun 06 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

give Laurence or Graham a ring tomorrow 01282 414413
MarkW

5th Jun 06 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers lisa, will do
CoastalCorsa

5th Jun 06 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my feckin car has same problems clunking noises from front end when turning and when setting off rapidly and slowing suddenly

i was thinking along the lines of wishbones tho !
MarkW

5th Jun 06 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well to be honest m8 its only what i have been told by people from here, so in all honesty it could be anything. As the car has done 101,000 miles and is only 6 years old am sure a few bits are fairly iffy!
CoastalCorsa

5th Jun 06 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like you own my cars twin or summet i got mine in January thinkin everything was good until i got to know the damn thing that was

i have more a less re done the 20xe conversion i am now left with this clunking noise think i will be doing the cv boots and if that dont cure it i will then be changing ball joints an wishbones then when everything is spot on thats when i get bored and sell up - cos im a numpty

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Who? 23 database queries in 0.0077960 seconds