corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » FAO: Anyone who's fitted a Mantzel.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO: Anyone who's fitted a Mantzel.
corsacant

User status: Offline
25th May 06 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi, I'm hoping to fit my mantzel to my 1.6 corsa sport tomorrow but it's a bit daunting so I wouldn't mind a bit of help please.
I do have the courtenay fitting guide but it's a bit vague and I've looked at the Dutch guide but cannot make any sense of it at all.

Here's what I got with it:

What else would I need?

Also where can I get the T pieces and other connections for the vacuum pipes from?

Do I need to bend the fuel line?

What hose goes where?

Any help is greatly appreciated, cheers.

[Edited on 25-05-2006 by corsacant]
Dean_W

User status: Offline
25th May 06 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You need to make a blanking plate for the EGR, otherwise your going to have a big hole in the side of your cyl head.

Some pipe for extending the coolant hoses.

T-Pieces for the vacum pipes. You don't need to bend the fuel pipe.

Look in my garage for some pics of the hoses. also, Dave A has some good pics aswell.

The dutch guide is not a bad guide, just use the pictures.

New Poll