corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » help on rolling roads in ne scotland???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help on rolling roads in ne scotland???
rowen20

User status: Offline
16th May 06 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys, im coming down from shetland on the 22nd of june and im lookin for somewhere as near to aberdeen as poss that has a good rolling road as really want to get the corsa on the rollers, if anyone can help/advise me i would greatly appreciate it ta
Ecosse Sport

16th May 06 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In Ellon http://www.japerformance.co.uk
In Aberdeen: http://www.wallaceperformance.co.uk

[Edited on 16-05-2006 by Ecosse Sport]
L30 SCT

16th May 06 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you would have to book it in at wallace about a week in advance. they are always busy as fcuk.
Dave Helium

16th May 06 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you should easy manage to get on wallace performaces rollers if its just a power run you are after? you could still phone and book if you want 2 make sure
rowen20

16th May 06 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've heard a few stories about wallace but im after some advice if anyone deals has dealt with them?
1 SCR

17th May 06 at 09:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wallace performance are dodgy. My mate went to get a new intercooler fitted to his Stilo and all the did was place it in and not bolt it or wire it up, WTF is that about?
rowen20

17th May 06 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea id heard stuff like that about them, anyone else had any dealings?
Dave Helium

17th May 06 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1 scr did they fit it in the first place? and who is it that had this car? ryan or the boy before? because i was there when it came into wallace about getting it piped up because the boy he bought it from only mounted it! and remember them saying they could easy pipe it and giving him a price! ive had all my work to my 3 cars ive got thisnow dont there and woulde easy recomend them! but then again you could go to jap performance who has not long opened up and get it done there but ive heard things about them also!!!
L30 SCT

17th May 06 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah wallace have done a few things for me and were spot on. i have heard a few bad things about them but if they are always busy then they must be doing something rite.
1 SCR

18th May 06 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Helium
1 scr did they fit it in the first place? and who is it that had this car? ryan or the boy before? because i was there when it came into wallace about getting it piped up because the boy he bought it from only mounted it! and remember them saying they could easy pipe it and giving him a price! ive had all my work to my 3 cars ive got thisnow dont there and woulde easy recomend them! but then again you could go to jap performance who has not long opened up and get it done there but ive heard things about them also!!!

It was Ryan that had it Dave. He told me that they mounted it but didnt bother piping it up. Your old corsa is gettin some new wings soon and repaired aswell. The rear bumper, hanging off a lil. Dont no what Aid did to it. Its a well nice car tho. Really nicely done I was wanting it but Ryan beat me to it, lol. Ended up getting a Standard one.
rowen20

18th May 06 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok guys so the general idea is wallace are sound guys?
Dave Helium

19th May 06 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they would only have done what they were told to mate! it was on the car before ryan got it! yea i noticed my old corsa was in need of some tlc the last time i seen it!
AK

20th May 06 at 07:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've ahad a few issues with wallace over the last year and a half or so....

They are taking car of the issues tho, so..... not really a problem.

These things happen, they happen to any garage.
rowen20

20th May 06 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea thats the thing, cheers for your help guys i think im gunna give them a try
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

21st May 06 at 23:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive dealt with them for rolling roads and exhausts and they were good with me i popped up to get my exhaust checked over and it was in as soon as the exhaust guy was free from doing an exhaust for someone Been on the rollers there too and got a good reading
rowen20

23rd May 06 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

perfect mate!cheers lad

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » help on rolling roads in ne scotland??? 23 database queries in 0.0111139 seconds