corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Arsenal FC - Emirates Stadium Update

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arsenal FC - Emirates Stadium Update
Sooty
Banned

User status: Offline
12th May 06 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love it how people call Man Utd having a bad season finishing 2nd and winning a cup
Dr Pepper

12th May 06 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol -- i know... ive been going to oxford united loads this year---- now thats a bad season.... in fact its been a bad 20 years
Jamie Walby

12th May 06 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the way that every football thread turns into an argument
Dr Pepper

12th May 06 at 12:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im getting sick of premiership football--- people like mike taking the place of real footy fans inside the grounds... people are far too quick to call for the managers head when there is no one better to do the job...... people talking about allerdice as the next man u manager.

allerdice or ferguson? know which one i would rather had
Dr Pepper

12th May 06 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
I like the way that every football thread turns into an argument

Thats why the game is so good
Sooty
Banned

12th May 06 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If Sam Allardyce got the job I would be selling my season ticket... no offence to him. but the football is boring to watch..

Man Utd and Arsenal are the best to watch from a neutral point of view IMO, unlike the likes of chelscum, Bolton liverpool
Mather.16v

12th May 06 at 12:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Pepper
im getting sick of premiership football--- people like mike taking the place of real footy fans inside the grounds... people are far too quick to call for the managers head when there is no one better to do the job...... people talking about allerdice as the next man u manager.

allerdice or ferguson? know which one i would rather had

adsactly! there will be a fallout time when sir alex leaves like there was when sir matt busby left, thats is why sir alex is building a platform/regenerating the team for years to come!
Danny P

12th May 06 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mather.16v
and the atmosphere at old trafford is as good if not better than any in the prem!

You've got a season ticket and I only ever watch them on telly so cant I cant really comment on all the games, just seems to me that there is only ever a good atmosphere when teams like Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City play you, when teams like Bolton, Boro and the "lesser" teams of the premier league it seems as if you fans aint really arsed as they know they are going to win.

Been to OT about 10 times to watch England and its never seemed to be a great atmosphere compared to somewere like Anfieldm, but as i say im only watching UTD games on telly and sometimes you cant always pick it up
Sooty
Banned

12th May 06 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
quote:
Originally posted by Mather.16v
and the atmosphere at old trafford is as good if not better than any in the prem!

You've got a season ticket and I only ever watch them on telly so cant I cant really comment on all the games, just seems to me that there is only ever a good atmosphere when teams like Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City play you, when teams like Bolton, Boro and the "lesser" teams of the premier league it seems as if you fans aint really arsed as they know they are going to win.

Been to OT about 10 times to watch England and its never seemed to be a great atmosphere compared to somewere like Anfieldm, but as i say im only watching UTD games on telly and sometimes you cant always pick it up

I went for the chelsea game 1-0... i thought the roof was coming off
Robbo

12th May 06 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Monkey, Dave etc... I am gonna try and get tickets for the Bergkamp testimonial... first ever match at Emirates and on full general public sale supposedly
dave17

7th Jun 06 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any info on these Rob?
mav

7th Jun 06 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fragpot
http://www.stadiumguide.com/ashburtongrove.htm

Looks nice. Ibrox is still my favourite stadium tho :E

that top pic, i've had that pic on my PC for years..used to have it as background.
AndyW

8th Jun 06 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mike_Corsa
they wont even fill 60000 seats. looks nice though

wtf we already have summat like 27k season ticket holders already and another 13k are bein issued next season. rest will sell easy!
--Dave--
Banned

8th Jun 06 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yesh Robbo, I may be intereted in some of these....
Sooty
Banned

8th Jun 06 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They will fill it... but there is still more demand to see United
--Dave--
Banned

8th Jun 06 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no doubt. I think all of China and Asia support Manchester don't they?

Sooty
Banned

8th Jun 06 at 10:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup... worldwide recognition
--Dave--
Banned

8th Jun 06 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

glory hunters you mean?
Sooty
Banned

8th Jun 06 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
glory hunters you mean?

yes, exactly

if arsenal was as big as United... it would be the same... and you would LOVE to be as big as United
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jun 06 at 10:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv had to be labelled as a glory hunter for supporting united even though iv supported them since i was about 6
--Dave--
Banned

8th Jun 06 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I'm sure I would. But how big your team is doesn't reflect how good you are. You can be the biggest team in the world and if you get knocked out of the CL group stages then

I love the way Arsenal play their football. In fact I'd go as far to say that I think when they're at their peak they play better football than any other club I know.
Sooty
Banned

8th Jun 06 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, i got this in school, even though at the time untied were facing relegation
Sooty
Banned

8th Jun 06 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Yes I'm sure I would. But how big your team is doesn't reflect how good you are. You can be the biggest team in the world and if you get knocked out of the CL group stages then

I love the way Arsenal play their football. In fact I'd go as far to say that I think when they're at their peak they play better football than any other club I know.

Disagree... i still say ours is more attractive than yours... Ronaldo, Rooney etc ...

I used to hate arsenal, but they dont bother me now because they arent really a threat... yours last prem campaign was a disaster... 10+ defeats for you guys aint good at all
--Dave--
Banned

8th Jun 06 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LMAO

Rooney I'll give you, but Ronaldo I won't. A - He's shoot at set pieces which is surprising for someone who is supposed to be 'great' and B - His stepovers look like he's having spasms in his legs. He very rarely get's himself anywhere with them. Take a look at Ronaldo's (Brazil) stepovers and note the difference. Actually fooling the defender instead of just making yourself look like a tit.

Your arguement above is irrelevant also. Finishing 4th and getting to the finals of the CL isn't exactly 'crap'. Even we can't compete with the amounts of money Chelsea are spending, all will change next year though with the increased gate receipts.

Sooty
Banned

8th Jun 06 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
LMAO

Rooney I'll give you, but Ronaldo I won't. A - He's shoot at set pieces which is surprising for someone who is supposed to be 'great' and B - His stepovers look like he's having spasms in his legs. He very rarely get's himself anywhere with them. Take a look at Ronaldo's (Brazil) stepovers and note the difference. Actually fooling the defender instead of just making yourself look like a tit.

Your arguement above is irrelevant also. Finishing 4th and getting to the finals of the CL isn't exactly 'crap'. Even we can't compete with the amounts of money Chelsea are spending, all will change next year though with the increased gate receipts.

Gate receipts dont have that much of an impact on clubs making money, ud be surprised

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Arsenal FC - Emirates Stadium Update 23 database queries in 0.0203822 seconds