corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BOSE Acoustimass cube speakers and subwoofer

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BOSE Acoustimass cube speakers and subwoofer
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
12th Mar 06 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Similar to these except mine are WHITE in colour and a little bit dirty, will need a clean before you mount them. Wall brackets for the satellite speakers are included.

Despite being a few years old they're excellent for dance music, very peaky are proud, and the sub is a monster. Make sure you have something proper to drive them as they're not shy at all.

Input is standard stereo pair to the sub unit, which then has wires out to the satellite units. Can be seen working if you're collecting.

I'm after £150 on account of their age/condition. Postage will be around £20 on top of that if you need it.
Basscrazy

12th Mar 06 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can i just say i used to have this set up long time ago before moving

These are truley awsome hes not wrong when he says there not shy the sound quality is second to none
Brett
Premium Member

12th Mar 06 at 16:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If only I had £150 spare
Ian
Site Administrator

12th Aug 06 at 18:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BOSE Acoustimass cube speakers and subwoofer 24 database queries in 0.0079050 seconds