corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » lexmaul vs dbilas

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author lexmaul vs dbilas
TIMBO1

User status: Offline
6th Mar 06 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can anyone tell me what power gains you would get from a lexmaul inlet and a dbilas one and in peoples opinion which would be the best one and why , cheers all
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

7th Mar 06 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will get mixed opinions but i can reccomend the dbilas. fitted a few of these now and are very good quality.

if you want to fit an inlet and want it to be easy with good gains and have no plans for furter engine mods get the lexmaul. these give a better spread of power through the revs.

if you want a 150 bhp 7500 rpm screamer and have the money, get a dbilas with a re-map, raised rev limit, arp rod bolts and sbd rollers.
TIMBO1

7th Mar 06 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any ideas on the sort of gains you would get from a lexmaul . as you say corsa 808 im trying to keep it simple , i have a full system exhaust , a 4-2-1 and a KnN panel filter and as i say was looking at the cheaper version , the lexmaul .
Dave A

7th Mar 06 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are lexmaul cheaper? thought they were more
Rob B

7th Mar 06 at 00:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree with corsa808, been out in my mates 1.6 with a lexmaul, 4-2-1 and exhaust system also a induction kit and it seemed to pull evenly thorughout the rev range,.

My deblias on the other hand with de-cat, full system, and dblias pulls alrite from 3k onwards but then the power increases alot from 5k and gets quicker and quicker right to the limiter....
TIMBO1

7th Mar 06 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no lexmaul inlets are 376 quid from regal
Dave A

7th Mar 06 at 00:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice price

personally i would have the dbilas. these engines like to be revved and it gives scope for further tuning in the future. When i first fitted the mantzel on mine i smiled for a week, so much better than a standard engine
TIMBO1

7th Mar 06 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would if i was planning to take it further like you say but when thats on thats it engine wise really , dont want to put too much money in it now as its soon time to save for the next car , the corsa c
Dave A

7th Mar 06 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like you have answered your own question then
TIMBO1

7th Mar 06 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one more question then for somone save posting a new topic . i was in demon thiefs today and a lad came in to have a superchip fitted .they asked him what mods he had currently and one included an fse power boost valve . they said it was pointless him having a superchip fitted as the fse would do the same job . is this right .

[Edited on 07-03-2006 by TIMBO1]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » lexmaul vs dbilas 22 database queries in 0.0100739 seconds