corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tinting windows!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Tinting windows!!
GingeWrexham

User status: Offline
6th Mar 06 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive just finished tintin my back 2 windows cos every1 was sayin its really hard 2 do! But 2 b honest we found it quite easy, It took 2 off us just over and hour 2 do and it does look ok not 1 crees or bubble! so am goin 2 attempt the front 2 and back window some time soon! Has any1 tinted all there windows on there car??
Bullet Proof SRi

6th Mar 06 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did you cut the tint while on the window, or did you make a template up first mate and cut the tint round the template
GingeWrexham

6th Mar 06 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I made a template first m8! I had a quote from a local tinting place and they wanted £230 for the back window and the 2 side windows and they wouldnt even do the 2 front side windows. So i went out and payed £20 quid 4 the film and done it me self
Bullet Proof SRi

6th Mar 06 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much do you get, do you only get enought to do 2 windows in the pack
James_DT

6th Mar 06 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The front side windows, technically, shouldn't be tinted. Maybe that's why they wouldn't do them.
GingeWrexham

6th Mar 06 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If u cut it properly 2 the shape of the window ull get 3 side windows but its prob different wiv different brands. I used savage limo black tint. Ill get some pics up 2 moz.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Tinting windows!! 22 database queries in 0.0121741 seconds