corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » mp3 to cd

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mp3 to cd
c4r5aj4m1e

User status: Offline
13th Feb 06 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need some help here people, i ahve recently downloaded limewire and i have got a load of ggod tunes i wanna put on a cd, the thing is i only have windows media player to do this so i can only get aroung 10 songs by the time it changes the format to wma, i am looking for a free programme that i can keep the songs mp3 and put a lot more onto the disc, also do i need to buy special discs to do this?

cheers guys
James_DT

13th Feb 06 at 18:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you have Windows XP, you can easily do that. Just drag the MP3s to the CD. Are you sure Media Player isn't converting them to an Audio CD?
mooney

nero 6 or nero 7 will convert them automaticly to cd files for you,u2u me if you want a link,
i also sudjest you dont use limewire to download off the net its full of virus's
mark_gsi

you can put mp3s on to a cd on windows media player easy. go to copy cd or devide in the box on the right there is a little thing that says audio cd cd drive... click that abd change it to data cd
c4r5aj4m1e

13th Feb 06 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so i change that to data cd and thats it, i will try that first mate, cheers for the help guys, i will let you knw how i get on
mark_gsi

13th Feb 06 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yup sure change it the drag the songs ya want and that makes them mp3. when ya do it a message should come up about how not all cd devices i.e car headunits hi-fi's may not be able to read mp3 format but its easy to do
c4r5aj4m1e

13th Feb 06 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

amazing mate, never knew you could do that, thanks a lot.
mark_gsi

13th Feb 06 at 19:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no probs

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » mp3 to cd 24 database queries in 0.0136030 seconds