corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Black Lexus lights help on corsa..... indicator is having a fit every time i use it.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black Lexus lights help on corsa..... indicator is having a fit every time i use it.
skell

User status: Offline
   5th Feb 06 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right hand side indicator is not working at all when i use it but on the dash the green light is flashing and clicking like its gone mad left works fine and yes i have used double filament bulbs whats the problem and how do i fix
Ian
Site Administrator

5th Feb 06 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must be the plug or the wiring then. The relay is clicking faster as there's not as much load there, will be right when the bulb works.
jaso87

5th Feb 06 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had this an it turned out that the wire that ya plug in2 the light keep't cumin loose so i put sum tape round it an it worked fine ever since
skell

5th Feb 06 at 15:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i'll try that cheers thanks
Jas

5th Feb 06 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah...

i had this....

you got three indicators on each side...

each bulb has power shared between them.. think when one bulb goes out it goes mad flickering really quickly.. mine was fine when i got the front indicator working
bubble

5th Feb 06 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why are u using double filament bulbs for an indicator.that should be single filament!

[Edited on 05-02-2006 by bubblevaux]
skell

5th Feb 06 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i aint i meant for the brake light/ rear light just so people didnt suggest it was that was was playing up.................. turns out when i did it the manufactures had put the wires to the wrong socket on the drivers side eg they mixed up rear light and reverse light

New Poll