corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » PROGRESS ON LITTLE JOBS,new car and vx

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PROGRESS ON LITTLE JOBS,new car and vx
FlamingCorsa

User status: Offline
5th Feb 06 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right then this is wot i have been up to last few weeks, little job on the civic of smoking the rear lights, looked loads betta, love these wheels also!!

also paints saxo spoiler for a local lad and fitted that not got any pics of that yet tho! didnt come out to bad, struggling with painting in this cold weather tho!

here is a pic of the engine going into kts corsa at the end of this week, fingers crossed will be a good one, her car vertually passed mot if they had not of broken the handbreak cable in the test.............hehe

engine shoule be good one, done 2k miles since engine re build and re con gearbox, 4 branch manifold also

mended the astra cos it had popped a hole in a core plug in the head, was a right pain to get to but luckly we got to it without taking inlet off or engine out etc! so thats going REALLY well at the min, still manages to scare me, hehe!! got mot us on that soon need 2 new tires then fingers corssed it will go through then gotta think bout selling it!!!

now on to the vx, finally got the paint on friday for it!!! here are all the bits that need painting, hoping they will be going into primer today if all goes well, also had to get rear wheel cos mine was slightly buckled, finding parts are right pain! all going well, waiting on vauxhall to make a break pipe cos they dont actually have any in stock anywhere!!! gutted! once that is fitted on the car and its all painted will just be putting all back together then!!! finally getting there with the car tho

just done some wheels for local lad for his 106 ralle, he had them sand blasted and i just dont lot of rubbing down and they are glacier white now, the lights in spray room make them look cream tho! not come out to bad, got runs in them yesterday so had to do them again today, its to cold for painting really!

oh yea,. picked this up on friday also, another car! not moved for 18months+ and got blown engine but it was £300!!!! so after a 1.6 engine if anyone has one, will either be done up for me gfs new car of new engine and sell it on after! not sure yet! needs cleaning badly!!

[Edited on 05-02-2006 by FlamingCorsa]

VegasPhil
Premium Member

5th Feb 06 at 11:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

5 Jobs at once... I swear you run on batteries

Love the colour on the VX. Do the rims Anthricate

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Icy

5th Feb 06 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£300 bargain

gettin there with the vx

what was guys reaction to the arden astra?
All Torque

5th Feb 06 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bloody hell! the more progress you make, the more you car artillary grows!! whats the total number now? 3 corsas, a vx220, an astra, a saxo (last pics), the tigra, your g/f's car and all those lotus's in your garage!

good work. I'd love to have odd jobs to do all the time than one big project, i'd get bored.

Keep us posted.
K5-KYL

5th Feb 06 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice one mate. looking good all those. bargain at £300 though.

good to see you have the enthusiasm for it anyway
cossie_corsa

5th Feb 06 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awesome work mate. just the inspiration i need to go and finish my front end today. love the colour on the vx.
FlamingCorsa

5th Feb 06 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh no, u were not metn to say u likes that colour on the vx cos its going yellow!!!! hehe

going all yellow with black mesh, then taken vaux badge out of the front grill and the V will be going black, also the wheels and the surround to the screen! should look good i hope!!!

i currently have........ astra gsi turbo, the vx220, pug 106d, corsa with brava lights, jagcorsa, and now tigra! the plan is that the tigra will be me gfs new car tho!!

just depends if we can agree on wot she should do with the car, i want to get 18s and big kit and slam it and go 2 tone bring colour with black!! but she wants to decide on summit else i think! either way i thought for 300 notes was bargin, even if it was a 13 hour round trip to get it!!!!!!!

just out to prime all the bits of the vx up now!
Adge

5th Feb 06 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paint the vx orange!!! with black mesh and rims! will be look ace!!!
FlamingCorsa

5th Feb 06 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adge
paint the vx orange!!! with black mesh and rims! will be look ace!!!

i didnt really wanna have to paint all the bonnet, boot, other sill and door etc so thats y i decided to keep it yellow, also the paint is here now, took over a week to come cos got some special tinter that unusal in it!!!

the orange is stunning colour, looks really solid colour then u look cloes and its actually a pearl colour!!!
mav

5th Feb 06 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ace threads these..You are one busy guy.. VX going to look, i like the orange aswell...but yellow will be tops too...

keep it up and keep posting
FlamingCorsa

5th Feb 06 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanx mav

will be happy once the vx has all pannel back on it, they are sooooooooooooo fragile when off the car, crack so easily!
ed

5th Feb 06 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gav S

5th Feb 06 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looking good as usual mate
made anymore progress on the brava corsa?
Tom

5th Feb 06 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look forward to seeing the vx complete

that tigra was a bargain eh and who's is the saxo?!
hitman2k

5th Feb 06 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lookin gud m8 vx looking
Nismo

5th Feb 06 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice job mate
micra man

5th Feb 06 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good work. Looks like you can turn your hand to anything when it comes to cars!!! Nice to see the VX coming along too, keep it up.
N90ATH

5th Feb 06 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lookin gd as uaual iaz, u do great work considerin the lack of time u relaly have lol
Andy GSi

5th Feb 06 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate u seriously never stop i would b knackered if i was working full time then doing all that in my pare tim!!

looks like u got a good engine for kaits car should be the finishing touch to that corsa, but that 1.4 8v engine in it now has had a really good innings!! very relaible.
RichR
Premium Member

5th Feb 06 at 19:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iaz thats the orange colour I was talking about in PM the other day
S1MON

5th Feb 06 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matt H

5th Feb 06 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was watching that Tigra on Ebay as well

FlamingCorsa

5th Feb 06 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
I was watching that Tigra on Ebay as well

yea it went for 530!!!!! but by that time i had picked it up for £300............hehe

just looking for an engine now!!! its really nice car, rust coming through on the rear arches part from that for a car thats been sitting for at least 18months its good!

i am pretty tired now, changed handbreak cable on kts car today and wheels baring and now just done few coats of primer on the vx!!! back to work tomorrow! got 4 days off at the end of the week so engines going in then!!!! its all good fun
Matt H

5th Feb 06 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A tigra would make a pretty crazy project car Issac

Maybe with Renault Laguna headlights......
FlamingCorsa

5th Feb 06 at 23:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matt H
A tigra would make a pretty crazy project car Issac

Maybe with Renault Laguna headlights......

ummmm yea, cant really do anything that is gonna take to long to do tho really cos i got alot on!!!!!

was saying to gf that she has 2 options for the car:-

1) big wheels, 18s, big kit, spoiler etc and lower it nice exhaust!
OR
2) go euro with it and get some fat 15s on it and slam it and so suttle and smooth the the bodywork

she still loves her corsa and does not want to get rid of it cos she dont want anyone else to have it!!! hehe

anyone got any pics of bodykits for tigras????

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » PROGRESS ON LITTLE JOBS,new car and vx 24 database queries in 0.2053831 seconds