corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C with LET. The power steering, rev counter, speedo and temp guage

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C with LET. The power steering, rev counter, speedo and temp guage
Turbo Corsa C

User status: Offline
8th Dec 05 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a Corsa C with a 2.0 turbo calibra engine conversion. The power steering, rev counter, speedo and temp guage dont work. there is also the battery light on my dash. do all these things run from the standard ecu from the 1.2 engine? has anybody else had these problems with engine conversions in a corsa c.
any help or advise in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
thanks.
Corsalad87

8th Dec 05 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you buy this on ebay?
BeArDy

9th Dec 05 at 08:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

By the sounds of it, its the one off EBay.
All the problems you are talking about are the biggest problems with the Corsa C LET's all are run of the Old ECU (in your case the 1.2)
BUT you can get everything working, the only thing i have come across is the temp on the dash can be a real problem.
If i remember right some of the things you have said are down to the sensor on the standard engine with runs off the bottom pulley, SO if whoever has done the engine hasent put that sensor on this engine your going to have problems.
IF i was in this situation i would just buy a Stack dash with after market sensors

New Poll