corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Where to buy?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where to buy?
martferguson

User status: Offline
21st Nov 05 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am looking to buy some more lenses for my camera but i have no idea where to get them, i need a zoom lense, i do photography for gigs. I need it pretty cheap to cos im still in debt for the camera where do you think i should go to buy them??

Joe
Ian
Site Administrator

21st Nov 05 at 18:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you mean zoom (variable focal length) or telephoto (long focal length)?

Or maybe a telephoto zoom?

If money is tight, hire a 70-200 f2.8 IS from Calumet. Then start saving because you will want one.

If you're after buying then you can get a prime at 200mm f2.8, not as versatile on length but far cheaper.

You need a 50mm f1.8 as well just because its £80 and pays for itself many times over. For the money there's no better way of taking pics in low light.
vibrio
Banned

21st Nov 05 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

depends how close you are.

sigma make a 28-70mm f2.8 for under £300 plus the 70-200 f2.8 for around £600 I'm going to get the 28-70 soon I also have a 30mm f1.4 to.

as for cheapest. just search on line for various places
martferguson

21st Nov 05 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks you guys, if any of you lot anyone have any lenses that you are upgrading and want to sell cheap, anytime, just U2U me.

Thanks

Joe
vibrio
Banned

21st Nov 05 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm selling my 17-85 is but its' not a fast lens but does have IS

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Where to buy? 23 database queries in 0.0119281 seconds