corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » PROGRESS ON CORSABRAVA, cars cleaned and lots of pics in sun today on page43

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PROGRESS ON CORSABRAVA, cars cleaned and lots of pics in sun today on page43
Baz-Zico

User status: Offline
13th Nov 05 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry guys, dont have anymore piccies of that corsa

you do my car also altho id have to travel a fair distance lol

[Edited on 13-11-2005 by TheScotsman]
jr

13th Nov 05 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
quote:
Originally posted by jr
Iaz please do my car work looks stunning

your car is way to clean for me to touch........... it dont need anything doing anyway!!!!! imiculate by the looks of it in pics

no it needs bits doing, need some one i can trust to do it, and not the local bodyshop
Karen

13th Nov 05 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could tell a story or 2 about this car
But I wont

Did he give u it with the private reg too? His mummy wont be happy about that! Everything on that car she paid for! Even the car itself and the mot, road tax, insurance and everything that went wrong with it!
Doubt his mum is happy he kept the money from it too!

But Im glad its looking better than what it has done the past almost 2 years its been looking like it does in the top 2 pics!
FlamingCorsa

13th Nov 05 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by foxy lady
But I wont

Did he give u it with the private reg too? His mummy wont be happy about that! Everything on that car she paid for! Even the car itself and the mot, road tax, insurance and everything that went wrong with it!

But Im glad its looking better than what it has done the past almost 2 years its been looking like it does in the top 2 pics!

he is keeping the private plate.......gutted! the car was in need of serious tlc, but its got some good points, love the digi dash in it and that all works! not sure i trust the engine in it yet, time will tell, wheels have seen betta days also but will get some sorted! tracking had been light years out and one tire is worn down to the wires in it, it came with new tire tho
FlamingCorsa

13th Nov 05 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jr
Iaz please do my car work looks stunning

your car is way to clean for me to touch........... it dont need anything doing anyway!!!!! imiculate by the looks of it in pics

no it needs bits doing, need some one i can trust to do it, and not the local bodyshop

looks ace in the pics, when have the new spray room kind of thing done here on the farm! so long as that works well and paint jobs are coming out a* quality then i will start to do other jobs for people!
Karen

13th Nov 05 at 23:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
But I wont

he is keeping the private plate.......gutted! the car was in need of serious tlc, but its got some good points, love the digi dash in it and that all works! not sure i trust the engine in it yet, time will tell, wheels have seen betta days also but will get some sorted! tracking had been light years out and one tire is worn down to the wires in it, it came with new tire tho

Told u that before you got it
Tracking was always out!
And he got the alloys same time I got my first set on the tigra so almost 3 years ago lol!
FlamingCorsa

13th Nov 05 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
But I wont

Tracking was always out!
And he got the alloys same time I got my first set on the tigra so almost 3 years ago lol!

did he ever get it tracked???? hope i can get it tracked with it this low and with these arches now......hehe

i didnt think i was gonna like the wheels but they are nice just need a tidy
Rob B

13th Nov 05 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks stunning dude, Every car you touch is worthy of magazine features
a_j_mair

13th Nov 05 at 23:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

work looks good mate, just the arches make the wheels look funny as in not in the centre of the wheel arch. Look forward to more pics
Karen

13th Nov 05 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
But I wont

Tracking was always out!

did he ever get it tracked???? hope i can get it tracked with it this low and with these arches now......hehe

i didnt think i was gonna like the wheels but they are nice just need a tidy

He might of Im not sure, didnt while we were together. Everytime I had the car it was all over the place. Had to hold the wheel with 2 hands to stop it going all over the road
FlamingCorsa

13th Nov 05 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by a_j_mair
work looks good mate, just the arches make the wheels look funny as in not in the centre of the wheel arch. Look forward to more pics

yea know wot u mean in paticular the fron bumper is far away and big gap!!! not sure if thats worth messing with or just live with it!
Slammed_Corsa

13th Nov 05 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cant wait to see the finished product

Ryan_G1

13th Nov 05 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has it been in a bump at the O/S/F?
Wrighty

13th Nov 05 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iaz you are a god,keep it up,work looks spot on
FlamingCorsa

13th Nov 05 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob B
Looks stunning dude, Every car you touch is worthy of magazine features

aparently not..............total vaux did photo shoot on JAGCORSA and they are not puting it in mag cos it to well known........lol

astra maybe going in somtime in future

kts corsa should be going in soon with them

emailed them bout feature on this corsa, said i wud put no pics on the net and keep the car quiet for them if they put it on cover......................3 weeks latter no reply so thats y pics are now on here i gave up on waiting for a reply!

the car should be completed, with custom finish wheels, headlight conversion, leather interior and painted bits etc, flip painted for for under 2.5k in total including the car, and driving 6 hours each way to pick it up(£160 in petrol)
FlamingCorsa

13th Nov 05 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_G1
Has it been in a bump at the O/S/F?

the bumper is not attached on in some pics and lights are only resting in thats y front looks bit dodgy in some pics!! bumper fixed on now and all looks betta
corsa_godfather

13th Nov 05 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i emailed them for a feature for my corsa about 3 months ago.still no reply lol.

dead now anyways kak!
FlamingCorsa

quote:
Originally posted by Slammed_Corsa
Cant wait to see the finished product

only remon i did arches was to try make it look as low as yours..........hehe
Ryan_G1

Minted, just wasnt too sure. My mate had a corsa which had a dodgey front leg and the wheel was nearly touching the arch

Once again, good work
FlamingCorsa

13th Nov 05 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_godfather
i emailed them for a feature for my corsa about 3 months ago.still no reply lol.

dead now anyways kak!

sorry but there comunication skills are lacking a little, took me many phone calls to get feature for origional flamingcorsa!
corsa_godfather

13th Nov 05 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im too far away aswell no doubt.

anyway.lights any ideas?mind you covered this a while back.but have u narrowed it down to a few or what?

lupo gti xenons?
FlamingCorsa

13th Nov 05 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ryan_G1
Minted, just wasnt too sure. My mate had a corsa which had a dodgey front leg and the wheel was nearly touching the arch

Once again, good work

this pic shows up wot u noticed the best

sorted it now
FlamingCorsa

13th Nov 05 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_godfather
im too far away aswell no doubt.

anyway.lights any ideas?mind you covered this a while back.but have u narrowed it down to a few or what?

lupo gti xenons?

got me heart set on fiat brava ones to be honest, i know they are plain but they are slim and sleek looking at gotta be cheep..............i am so thight lissen to me everyhthing somes down to price!!! hehe
Doug

13th Nov 05 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look spot on fella

Will pop up to the farm one day and have a look in the flesh like i said i would
stuartmitchell

13th Nov 05 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what about 5 door corsa B rear lights?

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » PROGRESS ON CORSABRAVA, cars cleaned and lots of pics in sun today on page43 23 database queries in 0.0265062 seconds