corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Road kill???????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Road kill???????
John G

User status: Offline
11th Nov 05 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just thort it wud b a funny thread to see what animals ppl hit since passin ur test ??

how much damage did it do??

iv killed a dog and a cat now i feel safe to say they were both freak accidents but i did feel bad!

i hit the dog 2 dyas after havin my 1st kit fitted but luckily it didnt do any damage

unfortunatly i hit the cat at about 50mph so it mashed my front bumper up big time cost in the region of 120rips to get sorted, dam that cat!

marklawton

11th Nov 05 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only thing ive hit is a pigeon, but only clipped it so didnt do any damage, always see dead hedgehogs on the country roads to work
Adam_B

11th Nov 05 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shorty after having my XE fitted a pigeon decided to comit suicide straight thru my brand new radiator
Twiggy

12th Nov 05 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i took a rabbits head clean off with the splitter on me old Vtr lmao!

I just sat there and bang!!!! went back to have a look and its head was missing lucky, there was no damage to the Paxo!
R Lee

12th Nov 05 at 01:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hedgehog
i was soooooooooo sad.
Gaz

12th Nov 05 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive hit 2 birds - 1 being a large seagull (in my mates copper s doing about a ton) it didnt live

ive hit a rabbit on the moterway

but i have dodged SO SO SO many animals its unbeliveable - nearly killed meself instead of the damn little rodent's
langey

12th Nov 05 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only road kil i have, is some prick who was standing in the middle of the road
stuyw

12th Nov 05 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate hit a sheep in the middle of the road and their car ended up being wrote off, and the farmer who's sheep it was, didnt want to take responsibility . We saw the funny side though
justrials2

12th Nov 05 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had a bat hit my wipper blades in my old corsa an it split it in half took ages 2 clean the window cudt see it properly in the dark but the next day OMG
random dav
Premium Member

12th Nov 05 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

magpie, rabbitt think thats about it. me and rexy nearly hit some bull thing with big balls up rivington

its should be law that you have to hit flying rats (pigeons)

WRLFC !

Project cars

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North West and North Wales » Road kill??????? 24 database queries in 0.0126479 seconds