corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » childish office pranks

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author childish office pranks
Nismo

User status: Offline
28th Oct 05 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we have a blind person at work who uses a pc with this weird kebourd thing , we stick the BBC test card (girls with the chalkboard) on her monitor

Some people dont find it as funny as others
Danny P

28th Oct 05 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I once swopped my keyboard leads with the bird who sits opposite me and worte down the keyboard short cuts to get into word, managed to open up a new documant and started to type a message, she absolutly shit herself and started crying

Got into a bit of trouble for that one
corsa5dr

28th Oct 05 at 12:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

change autocomplete on MS Word so everytime someone types 'the', 'and' etc it replaces it with 'wank' 'penis' 'insert random word'
dna23

28th Oct 05 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa5dr
change autocomplete on MS Word so everytime someone types 'the', 'and' etc it replaces it with 'wank' 'penis' 'insert random word'

Deano_sxi
Banned

28th Oct 05 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

when some typin kick the handles on there seat so it flips forward, the back hits them n it slowly lowers downwards
gianluigi

28th Oct 05 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
I once swopped my keyboard leads with the bird who sits opposite me and worte down the keyboard short cuts to get into word, managed to open up a new documant and started to type a message, she absolutly shit herself and started crying

pmsl

wat did you write?
Gavin
Premium Member

28th Oct 05 at 13:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1- take the stationery tray out of sum1's cabinet

2- take it home

3- pour jelly into it with all the stationery left in

4- let the jelly cool

5- take the tray back to work and place it back

6- watch ther face when they come back from holidays to a tray of stationery in strawberry favoured jelly

pew pew pew pewwwww
Melville

28th Oct 05 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ian S

28th Oct 05 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did the swapping keys about thing one friday afternoon, swapping the N and M he didnt notice all afternoon and went home, I forgot about it.
Next day he came in for overtime and couldnt log in to his pc as had a N or M in his password, they nearly sent him home meaning he earned no money, eventually IT figured it out after an hour on the phone to them. Im not allowed to play pranks now.

[Edited on 28-10-2005 by Ian S]
Haimsey
Premium Member

28th Oct 05 at 15:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the one i like the most at 6th form -
wait till the person next to you leaves, to go to printer etc
open up a folder from a subject read area, press Ctrl + A and enter
find another folder with lots of documents and do the same, contiue until all documents are open or till the person comes back

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Teddy

28th Oct 05 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

robbed the head of this girls pet donkey and left a ransom note.
Ally

28th Oct 05 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Teddy ruckspin
Teddy

28th Oct 05 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even swipped someones monitor once and put a note to say

"YOUR MONITOR HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO BUDGET CUTS. CHALK AND BLACKBOARDS WILL BE ISSUED SHORTLY. ALL UNSAVED DATA WILL BE LOST, THANKS IT DEPT"
Teddy

28th Oct 05 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Swapping peoples draws round is also a personal favorite.

We dont look in just swap - some of the things found are very odd - inc a vibrator AT WORK!!!!!!!!! get in! (literally)
Butler

28th Oct 05 at 16:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dna23
quote:
Originally posted by corsa5dr

they did this when i was at school, i remember being told off for handing in a piece of RE work with the word 'fuck' randomly across the essay, i think it replaced the word 'did' lol
corsa_godfather

28th Oct 05 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i liked the old ,drawing a cock on the side of a bottle and hope they dont see it and take a drink.rather funny
chris-sri

28th Oct 05 at 21:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P

The other one for that would be to type something along the lines of "This computer has been taken over by a high tech crime investigation team as part of a crackdown on child molesters" Watch the colour drain from their face

Takes no responsibility for any trouble you may get into with the respect for people brigade over using this

[Edited on 28-10-2005 by chris-sri]
Dan B

28th Oct 05 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Used a classic on one of the lads in work, who'd left his machine unlocked overnight...

Closed down his browser, deleted the icon from his Quick Start bar, from the Desktop, and from the Start menu. Created a batch-file that initiated a 15-second countdown to shutdown Windows, gave it the same icon as his browser, and put that icon back in his Quick Start bar, Desktop, and Start Menu. Then we locked his machine until morning...

The look on his face the next morning was absolutely superb, as he went to open his browser and got a message saying Windows was shutting down in 15 seconds!

Done the post-it note over optical-light on a mouse, used to swap over mouse and keyboard before people swapped to USB, have done the old trick of taking a screen shot of the Windows XP desktop, then removing ALL icons, hiding the taskbar, and leaving the machine unlocked (so it looks like a normal Windows XP desktop) - the look on people's face trying to click on icons is hilarious!
Laney

28th Oct 05 at 23:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to enjoy ringing people and telling them I'm too busy to talk
Welsh Dan

29th Oct 05 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nismo
we have a blind person at work who uses a pc with this weird kebourd thing , we stick the BBC test card (girls with the chalkboard) on her monitor

Some people dont find it as funny as others

Thats absolutely tickled me
Ren

29th Oct 05 at 03:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_godfather
i liked the old ,drawing a cock on the side of a bottle and hope they dont see it and take a drink.rather funny

i laughed long and hard at that one
Robbo

29th Oct 05 at 10:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another good phone one is to lift the receiver, sellotape down the buttin that registers the calls as it were then ring the 'phone... watch the person pick up the reciver and get very confsed when the phone keeps ringing

Another good keyboard related one is to take certain keys off computer illiterate peoples keybpards and spell words on their desk with them Such as tough shi* , oh s*it! and gtf or smb
M2RTY

29th Oct 05 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rub chilli round peoples cups

write a message in pen on their paper in the printer, then wait for the look on their face when they print a letter off with WANKER in huge bold letters across it

we once unscrewed all the wheels on my mates chair and proped it up on bricks

i have loads
mk4_astra

29th Oct 05 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

leave an envolope on there desk with their name on and fill it with white powder, when they open it up the powder will go everywhere and they will read the note thats says ' you will die within 7 days'

hide about 6 raw sausages behind a radiatar so it smells like a big dead animal is in the office after 3 days

light a firework and throw it in the office

richardworrall
Premium Member

29th Oct 05 at 20:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

similar thing with the phone piece, put a piece of sellotape over the earpiece holes and because they wont be able to hear the person talking, more often than not they start shouting louder to them!!!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » childish office pranks 23 database queries in 0.1972098 seconds