corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » canon battery grip

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author canon battery grip
martferguson

User status: Offline
24th Oct 05 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know where i can get a cheap one for a canon 350d ???

Joe

Peace
vibrio
Banned

25th Oct 05 at 10:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do you really need one?
martferguson

25th Oct 05 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh because i do photgraphy for concerts and gigs so i want more time on the battery.

You are so stuck up vibrio you think your the best thing that happened to photography.

Peace to the rest of you.
Ian
Site Administrator

25th Oct 05 at 15:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would be investing in more batteries and swap them when you need to. Not so convenient but you'll get more time for your money. They're closing at just one 100.00 on Ebay whereas you can get non-genuine NB-2LH cells (this right?) for like tenner each.

I had the non genuine stuff for my D30 and never had a problem. Its not so good on the 1 series stuff because the side of the battery is part of the camera body but you have a complete compartment with door?
vibrio
Banned

25th Oct 05 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by martferguson
yeh because i do photgraphy for concerts and gigs so i want more time on the battery.

You are so stuck up vibrio you think your the best thing that happened to photography.

Peace to the rest of you.

no its just got to do with the price of the grip compared to extra batteries. I do a lot of motorsport which uses a lot of battery power and don't use a grip I put the money in to canon BP511a batteries rather than a grip.

the Grip BG-E3 will set you back around £120 plus the batteries to fit it. cheap non genuine batteries don't last as long. Canon NB-2LH are about £45 each. so before you go shooting your big mouth off think about it for a second

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » canon battery grip 23 database queries in 4.0531361 seconds