corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
liamC

User status: Offline
8th Oct 05 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would of liked to of done the long light thing with the lights from the cars but its only a Canon IXUS 500 camera and dont know how to do it. I believe it's something to do with the shutter speed?
Rob B

8th Oct 05 at 10:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow
Demo

8th Oct 05 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lush pictures man. one place ive always wanted to visit. hard to believe not so long ago it was a desert

if you can find how to alter the shutter speed then im sure all you gotta do is have the shutter open for longer than you normally would to over-expose(?) the picture

u2u vibs cos hes bound to know
vibrio
Banned

8th Oct 05 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you can alter the shutter speed then you do a long exposure
Ian
Site Administrator

8th Oct 05 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're blurring the car headlights, you need to keep the camera very still indeed, ie. not hand-held.

Nice pics though. Makes me wonder why they build up when there's spare land just behind where they're building. Just because they can I suppose.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai 23 database queries in 0.0131850 seconds