corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » pro evo v fifa

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author pro evo v fifa
--Dave--
Banned

User status: Offline
29th Sep 05 at 12:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and Fever Pitch Soccer
gianluigi

29th Sep 05 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i agree, the corner system is crap. but i think the way you play the game is awesome. it makes it like a real life match, minus all the boring crap u get in-between. pro evo just get boring and tiresome and frustrating. i cant get addicted to it, like i can with fifa.
Jamie Walby

29th Sep 05 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gianluigi
i agree, the corner system is crap. but i think the way you play the game is awesome. it makes it like a real life match, minus all the boring crap u get in-between. pro evo just get boring and tiresome and frustrating. i cant get addicted to it, like i can with fifa.

So basically you have just agreed with what my essex home boy Dave said, Fifa is for the people that cant score on Pro Evo!
gianluigi

29th Sep 05 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jamie Walby
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
you're a twat for trying to compare the two in the first place imo.

Pro Evo wins hands down. Nothing compares to it in terms of gameplay.

Who's bothered if you can see the nose hairs on Thierry Henry when the gameplay is utter crap and the goals unrealistic? "Oooh look if i go here and shoot it goes in every time"!

what version of fifa were you playing? some fake crap some faggot sent you from africa?

04 was like this. Also in o5 u score pretty unrealistic goals. I play it because it easy good for a luagh.

I agree with Dave tho! I would also add Pro Evo is for the REAL football fans, Fifa is for the mere gimps that have tans which means they can wear pink t-shirts.....................

i like fifa because its exciting. and i am a REAL football fan, i have been watching, following, studying and playing the game every week for 10 years.
gianluigi

29th Sep 05 at 13:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

So basically you have just agreed with what my essex home boy Dave said, Fifa is for the people that cant score on Pro Evo!

yes
Jamie Walby

29th Sep 05 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How old are you?
--Dave--
Banned

29th Sep 05 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

case closed then.

Summary:
Play Fifa is you find Pro Evo too hard

Jamie Walby

29th Sep 05 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

case closed then.

Summary:
Play Fifa is you find Pro Evo too hard

Dave me and you solved that in emphatic fashion.........we are CS very own...............

Ojc

29th Sep 05 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fifa you can't ping the ball 55 yards to a players feet, normally you have to run onto it, you can intercept passes etc.

I just think you lot that think Fifa is crap have'nt actually played it to its full potential.
gianluigi

29th Sep 05 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Fifa you can't ping the ball 55 yards to a players feet, normally you have to run onto it, you can intercept passes etc.

I just think you lot that think Fifa is crap have'nt actually played it to its full potential.
--Dave--
Banned

29th Sep 05 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

quite the opposite really.

Those who play Pro Evo play it for 5 minutes, judge it too hard to play and then give up.

Little do they know if they actually got good at it it offers so much more than Fifa could.

Press long pass in Fifa and it's 95% guaranteed to get to someone. Unrealistic gameplay right there. Plus all them tricks
Spence

29th Sep 05 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fifa any day of the week mate, pro evo is cack
--Dave--
Banned

29th Sep 05 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Spence

hahahahaha!
Ojc

29th Sep 05 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pro Evo is just floppy and dull.

I'm sorry but not having the rights to all the names and teams also takes away that pasionate 'real' feel that Fifa has.

I know that when I conceed a goal on Fifa I work 10x as hard to equalise as I don't want Ipswich loosing to Real Madrid in the Champ League final
Jamie Walby

29th Sep 05 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You come from Bristol so your opinion counts for nothing

OJC, I have played 12 season on Fifa05 and i still think it isnt as good as pro evo. again the reason i play Fifa so much is because its piss easy to play dont need to concentrate.

In all Pro Evo 1 - Fifa 0
gianluigi

quote:
Plus all them tricks

what? a maradonna twist is un-realistic in a match? havent u seen zindane play?
--Dave--
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

I'm sorry but not having the rights to all the names and teams also takes away that pasionate 'real' feel that Fifa has.

I know that when I conceed a goal on Fifa I work 10x as hard to equalise as I don't want Ipswich loosing to Real Madrid in the Champ League final

you can change the names manually.

Or download the patch from the net for you memory card which does it in about 10 seconds
Jamie Walby

29th Sep 05 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc

In 05 when you get so many seasons down the line all the players names change any way

I.E. Roy Makaay is now known as Fafiani
Spence

29th Sep 05 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fifa 06 has now got a champ manager approach to it, buyin players is harder and u control ur coaches and training etc..corners and set pieces are more realistic and all in all its the best football game ever produced...
--Dave--
Banned

29th Sep 05 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Plus all them tricks

new you was going to mention someone like Zidane or Okocha.

It's still un-realistic. The sheer fact you can do them one after another and actually get past people is stupid.

In pro evo there's the 360 spin and some ronaldo step-overs. Other than that apart from some player's own 'signature' moves (Recoba/Beckham) things are quite basic which actually makes the gameplay better.

For those who have played Pro Evo, you'll know of the black button and what it does I won't bother explaining it to these Fifa boys though
Jamie Walby

29th Sep 05 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Plus all them tricks

most of the tricks are unrealistic. How many times do you see Sol Campbell jump in the air drag he ball behind himself mid flight, get it down on the ground flip it over his head then do step overs all the way into the oppositions half, does a little shimmy, twists and tunrs, gets tp the touchline head for the corner flag, flicks it up over the left backs head, burts into the box then smash it right into the top left..............
--Dave--
Banned

29th Sep 05 at 13:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
fifa 06 has now got a champ manager approach to it, buyin players is harder and u control ur coaches and training etc..corners and set pieces are more realistic and all in all its the best football game ever produced...

they should just stop with fifa and get everyone to buy Football Manager... cos that's where it's heading.
--Dave--
Banned

29th Sep 05 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
Plus all them tricks

most of the tricks are unrealistic. How many times do you see Sol Campbell jump in the air drag he ball behind himself mid flight, get it down on the ground flip it over his head then do step overs all the way into the oppositions half, does a little shimmy, twists and tunrs, gets tp the touchline head for the corner flag, flicks it up over the left backs head, burts into the box then smash it right into the top left..............

In fifa, you can do every trick with every player.

Try and pull off the 360 with someone like Pascal Cygan and he'll lose control of the ball same with step-overs. All of them are limited to those who have a better skill/technique level.
Jamie Walby

29th Sep 05 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

they should just stop with fifa and get everyone to buy Football Manager... cos that's where it's heading.

Spot on again compadre! If I want to play a managment game I turn on my PC and Play FM2005. If i want to play the games, I turn on Fifa if I want to demolish teams 677556 - 0 or Pro Evo if I want to play a proper game of football (in this mood after watchin footy live on sky :lol
Ojc

29th Sep 05 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will hire it first to see what 06 is like, if its anything like 05 I will stick to playing 04.

<<  1    2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » pro evo v fifa 22 database queries in 0.1943431 seconds