corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » price error on ebay...might buy and see what happens

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author price error on ebay...might buy and see what happens
Dave86

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 05 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

although, wat i ordered, and whats on the boxs, and whats inside the box are completley different things!!!!!
John

3rd Oct 05 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a look.
Looked open at half 8, still tv's switched on in display cabinets.
Doesn't look online only for me.
Nice shiny a4 convertible outside.
Dave86

3rd Oct 05 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eh :s
shrews corsa

3rd Oct 05 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i nearly bought one but auction finished before i got payed!
John

3rd Oct 05 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by slowandstandard
eh :s

Somebody had phoned and got a message saying internet only.
It didn't look like that to me though.
jamied

3rd Oct 05 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh was me who foned, said we are new web based only please email all enquiries... did it av fone number on door john?
im hopin will arrive 2mro
jamesw

4th Oct 05 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still waiting on mine aswell will have to see what happens
chillout

4th Oct 05 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like we not gettin our screens any one else recivd this email i just got it today?

HI
Very sorry about your order, but ive had hassle with ebay and paypal, you may think what you like, but I didn't get over 10,500
positive feedback by ripping off people. The simple truth is over one holiday weekend ( a Scottish one) which many English dont' know
about, we screwed up with email/phone answer machines, 2 other competing Ebayers, one Chinese one in Warrington used the time to
use fake ebay account to leave negatives (anyone with any brains can look at the negs which were left immediately after purchase
and put 2 n 2 together) the result being a pile of people acting like sheep were claiming non delivery on paypal after 2 days and silly
things like that.

The end result being paypal closing 2 accounts and ebay closing them as well (due to fees not paid) Well i was certainly not paying
fees for a pile of auctions ended early and fees for a pile of goods not sent because people claimed back prematurely.

I had one Chinese guy even creating listing on ebay saying:_ Don't buy from TG online, I've been sent a cd player which had no front to
it , no leads no screw no nothing, excuse me, an excerpt from the add says "tgonline has hide his feedback" , do you know any
British guy that could possibly get his English so wrong??

I get crap from people left right an centre, people who scam, no offence but mostly Indian and African, I've lost more than i ,made in the
last year to them, a white guy from Warrington ( a competitor on ebay whom im certain broke in to my premises last year) i'll sort him later, which fucked me up last year, people being selfish bastards making things worse, not all, but enough of them, I'd say about 1 in 10, are that bad they should be shot! (no sympathy at all, Me, Me, Me, I don't care what problem you have thats not my problem, when all you asked for was some patience. You have a break in loose a hell a lot of stock , over 1000 items and its like thats not my problem wheres my item??

Due to all that above I have been getting over 2500 emails a day, which is basically impossible to answer in one day, the result being they have piled up and piled up.

You try and do the best you can to bring goods at a decent prices to people and try and make a buck for yourself in the process,
You get called every name under the book, scammer , thief etc. when you've been screwed one way or another, left right and centre by ignorant selfish people. People buy goods and break them, then claim on credit cards, who say to you, erm the customer is always right
, erm there is your money back, to the customer , you can try and fight for it, thanks a lot, erm you might get your broken goods back if you hire a debt collector, which will probably cost you even more than you have already lost.

Impatient gets who claim back on paypal 2 days after they have ordered. wasting your time and effort and costing you more money in ebay/paypal fees. Other competitors on ebay, who have bought some ebay staff, who pretend to buy goods then leave negs encouraging others to do the same, to screw up your sales as you're selling the items cheaper them them and they can't compete.

China direct ebayers , who pretend to be in the UK then send the items trying to screw both vat and import duty, hey if you get it and it works
and you don't have to claim the warranty - it's great, but hey if it breaks, then buy the same from me and send me your broken one from china
then claim on paypal and screw me again! Guess what I've had to pay the 40% tax/duty bill and higher ebay/paypal fees as well!. Lucky me!

Yip! And i am the big bad thief! such a bad guy! I Invest my life savings, 16 Hour days, time and effort trying to make a penny for myself!
Who wins? the banks. ebay , paypal the credit card companies,the thieves, the tax/vat man with their 40% immediately and the rest later,
the scammers, both through credit cards and the ones with duff china direct goods. What do i get? grief left right n centre from moaney whingy bastards who have nothing better to do with their lives than whine over petty simple things!

Wow what a life! Well thank god or whatever deity you believe in its over! I'd rather go to hell than suffer have another minute of it!

For the idiots out their who say I'm a thief, well, you are welcome to your opinion, guess what , erm, who have all claimed back on the
paypal or credit card payments and got their money back?? certainly it was not me!

Anyway no more ramblings, I have about 1000 orders which have not been sent , which will not be sent, mainly because paypal has all
the money and wont release it, since they have your money, (believe me i don't have it) I'm not sending your item, if you go to your
paypal account and go to resolution centre and claim your item as not being received paypal are legally bound to refund your money. In the last week alone they have refunded about £8000 pounds of my money for goods which i have sent in good working order to scammers who
claimed either they didn't get the goods, or claimed non working goods, it is an easy scam, (ok some are genuine , but people who have claimed for non delivery within 2-14 days of ordering, and i mean about 1 in 30) most orders get their items within 1-3 days, checking my feedback (excluding last few days will show that) over99.7 % of orders i got were delivered within 4 days! But screw me if they are later!
Im the worst guy in the world if im late!

People on ebay no want first class service , with kiss the customers ass, but want to pay 3rd world prices, well guess what folks , unless
you are buying from some fly by night , here today gone tomorrow, character, who is screwing everything shitless and wont be around to warranty your goods, you are not going to get both!

So i am asking you to go to your paypal account, go to resolution centre, click on the item you've bought from me and put in a claim for non delivery! Later i will argue with paypal over what balance is left! I am not sending out one more item, with that sort of blackmail on my plate!

As i said, you can think of me what you like, that is your choice in life, but believe me, i am an ordinary joe bloggs, from a single parent family, from a council house, no silver spoon, who busted out his balls to try and make something of himself, who tried to do things in an
honorable manner as best he could, who has been screwed left,right n centre by every toss pot in the world!

I give up! I surrender, I am off to try and make a life somewhere else in a manner that cannot be screwed up by the arse holes in this world
and i will leave them to it!

To the decent people out there in this world, my apologies for your inconvenience! To the arse holes , Fuck you!

Best of luck decent people and just don't put up with them, there is a better way to live, just don't accept it!

[Edited on 04-10-2005 by chillout]
Ally

4th Oct 05 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

who gives a shit, hes ripped people off, fucking idiot.

Council house ... single parent family, what does he want, a medal??
Stu_22

4th Oct 05 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cut the crap wheres are screens not our problem that you have expanded to a piont where you cant handle it
chillout

4th Oct 05 at 10:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anybody else got this email then?
jamesw

4th Oct 05 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got nowt, put claim in like bit pee'd off like as good has had those sold
jamied

4th Oct 05 at 11:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got fuck all put claim in now
looks like the guy has made a few enemies
John

4th Oct 05 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well his home address is in the details of his domain.
I hope I get the money back from paypal as it's not worth the hassle of chasing the guy up for it.
MikeLamb

4th Oct 05 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha.. whois says:

Domain Name:
tgincar.co.uk

Registrant:
STEVEN SUFFREDINI

Registrant's Address:
8 ELM WAY
LARKHALL
LANARKSHIRE
ML9 2BD
GB

google of

"STEVEN SUFFREDINI" comes up with "Steven Suffredini of Lanarkshire, Scotland was fined a total of £10,000 and
ordered to pay £2,000 costs after pleading guilty to three charges under the
Trademarks Act 1994 and two offences under the Copyright Designs and Patents
Act 1988. His brother, Barry Suffredini of Pickering pleaded guilty to
aiding and abetting and was fined £2,500 with £250 costs."

http://elspa.co.uk/about/pr/pr.asp?mode=view&t=2&id=128

hes a crook, been done for software piracy!!
jamied

4th Oct 05 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh tht was posted already m8
MikeLamb

4th Oct 05 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 306CORSA
yeh tht was posted already m8

where?
jamied

4th Oct 05 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
I've emailed him twice.
No reply yet.
Still hoping it comes though.
Although for 8 quid i'd have expected delivery to be a bit faster.

Although after checking who owns the domain and searching google I got http://elspa.com/about/pr/pr.asp?mode=view&t=2&id=128
MikeLamb

4th Oct 05 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aaah yesh
diddly2456

4th Oct 05 at 15:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you should all watch out on ebay, ive been buying and selling for 3 years never had a problem always got my items and if not i always got a refund. you should check people's feedback history and se what others say about them! to me £29.99 for a dvd screen is unreal so dont be fooled by the amazing price!!!!!! i would rather pay £300 and get the item not loose out and go home with nothing!
John

4th Oct 05 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by diddly2456
you should all watch out on ebay, ive been buying and selling for 3 years never had a problem always got my items and if not i always got a refund. you should check people's feedback history and se what others say about them! to me £29.99 for a dvd screen is unreal so dont be fooled by the amazing price!!!!!! i would rather pay £300 and get the item not loose out and go home with nothing!

They guy had 11000 positive feedbacks.
I'd ratehr risk it for 30 quid than pay 300 quid for a hsite screen.
jamesw

4th Oct 05 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

his feed back was spot on, he had been on there 3 or 4 years i belive?
djderek

4th Oct 05 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he should of employed some staff if his sales went threw the roof.
Dave86

4th Oct 05 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so will we be able to get our money back from paypal??
jamesw

4th Oct 05 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paypal covers up to £500 on ebay items, ive already started putting my claim in its pretty easy

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » price error on ebay...might buy and see what happens 22 database queries in 0.1040721 seconds