corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My car completed!!

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My car completed!!
corsa120

User status: Offline
25th Sep 05 at 08:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

prowler babe, u seem to have this thing that unless ur car has extremest kit in catalogues u have not modded ur car, ur so far wrong, corsa does not suit big kit like that and no offence, only one which does suit that big is psg widearch version.

workmanship does look good and glad uve done what u feel is best, but this site has alot of ppl who are not taking piss cos there jelous bla bla but its cos that kit dont suit, cosa is a bubbly car and uve added angles DONT MIX, also pics dont do justice at end of day no1 can judge workmanship really less they see it, its ammazing what pictures hide

anyway keep up good work, makes me laugh if ud decked it 60mm added irmscher kit and few other bits ud have bin envy of all these reply's as it suits
GTS-T Rob

25th Sep 05 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Haimsey
all that and you havnt moved the petrol cap, not saying you should have, not saying you need to.
but id have thought it would have been moved somewhere, like behind the rear light cluster, (maybe)

what about that scuttle panel!!!!
chumbly_warner
Premium Member

25th Sep 05 at 09:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The bodywork looks well done and i like the paint. There are some nice little touches like the smoothed in lights, even though its been done b4 still abit different. All that matters is that you like it. What other plans have u got for the car?
ed

25th Sep 05 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It makes me sad in my pants
Haimsey
Premium Member

25th Sep 05 at 09:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cruising Corsa
quote:
Originally posted by Haimsey
all that and you havnt moved the petrol cap, not saying you should have, not saying you need to.
but id have thought it would have been moved somewhere, like behind the rear light cluster, (maybe)

what about that scuttle panel!!!!

and that

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Mattss Corsa

25th Sep 05 at 09:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All that money youve wasted, could of gave it to me........ hehe tb's then Just need another £2k
Haimsey
Premium Member

25th Sep 05 at 09:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much of a loss have you made on this car

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
vibrio
Banned

25th Sep 05 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by prowler_babe
Hi, took these the other day when i got my car back, very impressive i would say the pics do not do the car any justice at all.only had it a week and i love it.

Ravenna
xxxxxx

change title from My car completed to My car completely minging looking
vibrio
Banned

25th Sep 05 at 09:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by prowler_babe
quote:
Originally posted by sport16v
Looks absolutely rank...I never get why people do this to there cars...OK it may be personal preference but FFS any sane minded person would see that car looks a complete joke...

Personally IMHO I would feel embarrased driving that car around...

However im sure the owner likes it all the same and thats his perogative...

Not a lads car, Im a girl.

I love the car and had loads of comment on how nice it is it only seems to be u lot on here who don't like it. but why is it the fact that all ur corsa's on here are standard and u think puttin 16's & a induction kit are modified cars, Its my first car and even tho i havent done out to the engine yet the outside looks brill.

Ravenna

standard corsa B's don't have 16's or cone fitlers so I would say that puting them on would be modifing the cars OE spec
vibrio
Banned

25th Sep 05 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Standard GSi spoiler and higher spec glass please, other than that its ok.

I would'nt drive it but I would bum you dry and thats all that matters.

sicko
vibrio
Banned

25th Sep 05 at 09:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeArDy
This is a web site where people can say there veiws and have there say.
there are alot of differant veiws and tastes.

Can people tone the replys down and think about peoples feelings.

people that get upset because of comments made on the internet should be locked away for their own safety iMHO
vibrio
Banned

25th Sep 05 at 09:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
It makes me wank into my pants

minging
fiestakidda

25th Sep 05 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Work done looks amazing but the whole modified scene now is about one off touches or totally one off cars.

This has been and done a million times over now, gets boring. Why do you think people have changed it!!

Flips been and gone now anyway

But respect for the work
ed

25th Sep 05 at 10:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Errr...............

chumbly_warner
Premium Member

25th Sep 05 at 10:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Come on Ed, does it really matter if it ha the same kit. People of CS love every corsa with a GSi kit & speedlines!! Thats not really original is it! Even though it does look nice and so does the prowler kit.
Matt H

25th Sep 05 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chumbly_warner
People of CS love every corsa with a GSi kit & speedlines!!

No, people always slag them off
timrud_

25th Sep 05 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It wouldn't be CorsaSport if everything wasn't slagged off
vibrio
Banned

25th Sep 05 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Come on Ed, does it really matter if it ha the same kit. People of CS love every corsa with a GSi kit & speedlines!! Thats not really original is it! Even though it does look nice and so does the prowler kit.

speedlines are not to my taste
timrud_

25th Sep 05 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate Corsas
CorsaControl

25th Sep 05 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont get upset prowler, corsasport usually focuses on tuning these days, I think people are growing out of the OTT style modded cars as they just look chav and there is no point of having huuuuge spolers etc.. and cars that say "LOOOK AT MEEE!!" im not having a go just telling you why people wouldn't like it... I can see a lot of effort has gone in to it but i do prefer a subtle car with stylish mods and a quick engine... I dont like all show and no go if u know what i mean...
BeArDy

25th Sep 05 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

i have to disagree with this mate, people on CS like car which have been put together right and look right (not saying this one dosent i am speacking in general), looks at cars like mine jackos (the one above) SteveW etc there far from standard. The reason why there are alot of users who like the GSi and Speedline look, reson is there are more user who have grown up with CS (been on here for years) and moved on from Kits, and now they car affored powerful cars they dont like the fiberglass look, there are not asmany or as open spoken younger lot on here; as the older one just jump on and knock them down.
Example Ice man - Corsa with massive kit then moved onto taking the kit off a TB 2lt 16v, Now onto a P1.

I wish people would suport the newer lot and understand what they are doing. try and give good comments when they can and if they have nothing to say keep it to themselfs, as this website will end up with no new users as they have all be scared off by us older lot.

If i was 17 and just pasted my test i have to say this car would be awsome to own, i have alway said this about jackos, as hes only a whipper snapper and drives such a good car.
keep up the good work lass
i am sure we could pick faults with most cars and not ever car on here is to everyones taste, my car was once posted up on a classic VW site and they slagged it just like you lot are doing now about this one, its all about personal taste.....
Matt H

25th Sep 05 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaControl
Dont get upset prowler, corsasport usually focuses on tuning these days

Not true. We mainly try to focus on good taste.....
J da Silva

25th Sep 05 at 11:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure you love the car my little flower, I personally think you've ripped Jacko off but that's a compliment to him I guess, as for 16's and an induction kit being our idea of a modified car? Add me to msn and I'll show you a rally/track monster
kz

25th Sep 05 at 11:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that ones really nice for some reason. think its the wheels that make it
Matt H

25th Sep 05 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its cos the wheels are in line with teh arches I think....

<<  2    3    4    5    6    7    8  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My car completed!! 23 database queries in 0.1973209 seconds