corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Exhaust Places

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Exhaust Places
corsa_boi

User status: Offline
14th Sep 05 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

apart from powerflow is there any other exhaust places in this area thats alike? there wanting £300 for what im wanting and just wondering if theres anywhere thats any cheaper, anywhere u guys recommend? thanx...
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

14th Sep 05 at 21:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres only one place thats any good.

AAS in newcastle.

they ase a REAL exhaust place. very proffessional and know what they are doing.

powerflow are pants.
corsa_boi

15th Sep 05 at 07:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have been to powerflow before and i think there good, had no problems with them at all, i was just wondering if theres anywhere thats uz recommend and can beat their price.newcastle is abit far to travel just for a exhaust, is there anywhere in boro or hartlepool?
Dave A

15th Sep 05 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a bit far to travel

the only stainless exhausts i have seen that i havnt been able to fault are the ones from AAS.
corsa_boi

15th Sep 05 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it is atleast a 45 min drive and in my car thats a full tank of petrol . i have had no problems with powerflow n most people say good things about them so think im just gunna go there. what sort of price would i be looking at at aas for a straight pipe from downpipe to backbox, thats including a new backbox from aas?
Corsa_cutie85

15th Sep 05 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there is a place round the corner from powerflow called exhaust-a-fix and they were cheaper than what i paid for mine at powerflow and they had stupidly big tailpipes too :-)
Dave A

15th Sep 05 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa_boi
it is atleast a 45 min drive and in my car thats a full tank of petrol . i have had no problems with powerflow n most people say good things about them so think im just gunna go there. what sort of price would i be looking at at aas for a straight pipe from downpipe to backbox, thats including a new backbox from aas?

what engine you got
corsa_boi

16th Sep 05 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a 2L turbo. petrol is fine if you drive it normally but as soon as u use boost you use alot of petrol.
exhaust a fix- where abouts is this? is it on the same block,do you drive past powerflow and follow the little road n it bends to the right, is it round there corsa_cutie85, thanx.

Jon

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Exhaust Places 23 database queries in 0.0119710 seconds