corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Spotted yesterday- anyone off here?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Spotted yesterday- anyone off here?
Jill
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   13th Sep 05 at 19:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok yesterday (Monday) was driving my corsa up to Sheffield and spotted three nicley modded corsas:

First was on the M1 near J30- pearly pink euro styled corsa B (colour similar to CorsaCaz but defo wasn't her and the colour was a tad darker).

Second was in Sheffield- was a kitted up black corsa B, near the parkway roundabout or whatever its called. Has a (?)Motorsport sticker in the window and possibly a cossvaux sticker.

Third one was a smooth subtle corsa C-Imscher/Steinmetz kit that Painz would approve of Think it had a corsasport sticker in window aswell and it was driving down towards wellington street.

Just wondered if they were anyone off here or anyone else had seen them in/around the area at all??

JILL
timrud_

13th Sep 05 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mines a black (well it looks black at night) corsa B on black wheels. Was it me?
timrud_

13th Sep 05 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Having said that I have no stickers on the car LOL
PainZ

14th Sep 05 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

JILL JILL!!!!

Where you been!!??

I did see your car @ trax but didnt see you anywhere!!

Hope your well

Pete/PainZ
boyracer2002

14th Sep 05 at 09:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Drive anywhere near sheff and all you will spot is modded motors
Were you going to that I.C.E place??

car looked well @ trax
Jill
Premium Member

14th Sep 05 at 10:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PainZ
JILL JILL!!!!

Where you been!!??

I did see your car @ trax but didnt see you anywhere!!

Hope your well

Pete/PainZ

Hey fella! How you doin? I don't get on here that much at the mo cos of work etc. Aww that's a shame bout missing you at Trax- I was actually around/near my car a lot that day so probably only just missed you or something!

JILL
Jill
Premium Member

14th Sep 05 at 10:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by boyracer2002
Drive anywhere near sheff and all you will spot is modded motors
Were you going to that I.C.E place??

Yeah I noticed there seems to be quite a few modded cars- drove up with Dan (DBenson off here) to drop him off to pick his car up in Doncaster, then headed back to Sheffield.

The ICE place? Why the face??

quote:
car looked well @ trax

Cheers fella

JILL
boyracer2002

14th Sep 05 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just wonderin if i got it right lol thats wot the face was for, if the ICE place you went to was in sheffield lol
Jill
Premium Member

15th Sep 05 at 07:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
just wonderin if i got it right lol thats wot the face was for, if the ICE place you went to was in sheffield lol

LOL sorry I read the post quickly and thought you put a face in, and wondered why... silly me...! Oh and yeah the ICE place I use is in Sheffield

Timrud- might have been you chap cos I only *think* it may have had a corsasport sticker. But I was in my corsa and the driver of the black one defo saw me so probably wasn't you after all?

JILL
timrud_

15th Sep 05 at 10:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If yours is the one in your pic, I'd of deffo remembered that... even with my memory LOL!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Spotted yesterday- anyone off here? 22 database queries in 0.0233901 seconds