corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » door handle removal and wheels arches removal help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author door handle removal and wheels arches removal help please
willywhyte

User status: Offline
30th Aug 05 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can anyone tell me how to remvove outer door handles froma 97 corsa and the wheel arches or even give me alink to where i could get info and help as i dont wanna brake any clips etc..

also i wanna know how u remove inner door handles too please

very much appreciated if anyone can help

thanks
fragpot

1st Sep 05 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The arch clips always break, well mine always have, maybe i'm just too hashy

The door handles are a bastard to come off because there is a slam bar running right behind it, you need a 10mm spanner and a lot of patience. Take off the door card and wind up the window or take it out.
James@CCC

1st Sep 05 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if have to remove the inner arch to get the arch trims off. Its a bit of a bitch until you no wot your doing.

The handles are kinda the same, once you no wot your doing its a 5 min job. Take the door cards off, and then remove the two 10mm bolts by the bottom outer corner. You can then reach in and pull down and out the window regulator bar. You then have acess to the two bolts holding the handle on. Easy

New Poll