corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » standard corsa speakers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author standard corsa speakers
JonathanWilcox

User status: Offline
28th Aug 05 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just bought a corsa the speakers are kinda good as standard dont you think?

people are telling me if i upgrade the front speakers to 17 cm without and amp i want notice the diffrance.

Would a sub woofer work wel with the standard speakers or would it over power them ?
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

28th Aug 05 at 19:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

standard speakers are gash
Robin
Premium Member

28th Aug 05 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have alpine 13cm fronts and the sound is so much crisper, standard ones are crap, but weight less (which is good)
Sam
Premium Member

28th Aug 05 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Standard speakers are good all rounders with an average head unit. One of mine at the front distorts in the Astra though, so I might get a new head unit with pre-outs (have a CDR500 at the moment) so I can get a 4 channel amp and 4x decent speakers.
Poundie™

28th Aug 05 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got 16 3/4 jbl fronts with crossovers and tweeters, there gd but will prolly sound better with a set of 6x9's!
Black Stallion SRi

28th Aug 05 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I stuck with the standard ones my mate bought some sony ones for £50 and sounded wank

just get a half decent head unit sort the equaliser out so it sounds good. Suits me its not like i can have a disco in me car but its sounds well enough. Dont see why people want to deafen themselves, look like a prat and advertise they blew a lot of money on ICE so some chav can rob ya lol
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

1st Sep 05 at 12:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i spent 200 quid on what if got sounds mint mini disc head unit wit cd changer jbl 6x9's and 13cm kicker fronts

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » standard corsa speakers 22 database queries in 0.0087500 seconds