corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Videos on to sony ericsson fone!!!!help!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Videos on to sony ericsson fone!!!!help!!!!
antscorsa

User status: Offline
24th Aug 05 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how can i get videos from my comp on to my w800i, same as k750i.
ive tried using the file manager but the videos dont play on the fone just gives me options of sending.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

24th Aug 05 at 21:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wrong format files then

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
antscorsa

24th Aug 05 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how dya change them
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

24th Aug 05 at 23:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

try and open them with quicktime and change the format to 3GP

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
antscorsa

24th Aug 05 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive done it cheers, downloaded some file that turns them into 3gp files adn also shirnks them form 4 mg to 180k

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Videos on to sony ericsson fone!!!!help!!!! 23 database queries in 0.0088570 seconds